Chpt 8 :Kody house/Kody Dad part

"Wait really I did!" You said surprised. "Yep we're at my house. Well follow me" Kody said walking off to his front door.

Kody and I arrived in front of his the door but before you knew it someone opened the door quickly. It was a guy that oddly resembled Kody. I think he's Kody's dad!

"Oh my dear little Kody is back. I missed you so much."Kody's dad said hugging Kody. "Dad stop" Kody said pushing his dad off of him.

"How was school today Kody?" Kody's dad asked. "Same like always but I have a friend over today" Kody said.

"Oh I didn't even see you there" Kody's dad said with a smile. "Nice to meet you I'm Y/n" I said sticking my hand out.

"Nice to meet you I'm Kody's dad" He said grabbing hand and shaking it.

"Is she your girlfriend" Kody dad said teasing him.

You and Kody were blushing.

"Dad stop she's not my girlfriend. She my friend" Kody yell at his dad.

"Okay bye dad follow me Y/n" Kody said pushing his dad out of the way.

"Okay" I said as I follow Kody.

Time Skip

"Okay well this is my room"Kody said.

I walk in his room and I sat on his bed as he sat beside me .

Kody and I start to do our homework together.

Calla's Pov
I don't believe that Y/n was at Luna's house because Luna said she busy today. So I decided to go inside Y/n's room found and her spell book. I'm not allowed to touch it but who cares. After going through a couple of pages I finally found the teleportation spell. 'YES PERFECT!' I said in my mind.

"Shebahuh Teleport me to where
Y/n is Shebahuh" I said the spell out loud and poof I teleported. I teleported in front of a house so I'm assuming she was in that house I started walking to the house.

(Back to you and Kody)

Kody and I finally finished homework.
"Oh Kody I'll be right back. Um where's the restroom?" You asked. "Its on the left" He said pointing to it. "Ok" I replied.

Your Pov

As I was walking to the restroom I bumped into Kody's dad.
"Opps I'm sorry" I apologized.
"Oh its okay" Kody's dad said.

"Oh by the way I needed to talk to you come here follow me" he said motioning for me to follow him. "Ok" I say as I walk with him.

We went into a room that was filled with books. He then glared at me out of nowhere. "Are you pretending to be his friend because your a witch? I know you can see the cat spirit." He said.

"Because Kody has no friend well that's what my bodyguard told me and my bodyguard Lumine told me he gets bully by a witch girl and Your a witch".He said glaring at me.
.........