Chapter 19 : Kody x Y/n

____Time_Skip_Walking_Home___
Your POV
As I said goodbye to Kody and Lumine I heard someone call my name "Y/n wait up" I turn around I see my best friend Luna. "Wattup Luna"

"Oh nothing I wanted to ask you something"Luna said

"Ok what is it"

"Is Kody your BOYFRIEND" Luna shouted.

"N-N-no He n-not my B-b-boyfriend why did you think
that"I stutter *Blush.

"Because you always hang out with him. So I was also wondering you went to his house once right. There was a rumor that your sister said that you kiss Kody?"Luna ask with a huge smirk on her face.

"What How did she know
that I--"I cut myself off and look at Luna she had a huge smile on her face.

"Soo you two did kiss. Eeeee my friend has a boyfriend. EEEE I SHIP IT. I'm going to post on Wattpad Kody x Y/n the title is going to be call "My Witch" Kody x Y/n." Luna said with excitement in her voice.

"W-W-Wha. WATTPAD! Don't write or post anything that said Kody x Y/n" I said my face heats up burning red.After I said that Luna was silence.

"Um hehe about that Y/n I already post a Kody x Y/n" Luna takes out her phone and show me her phone.

Luna actually made one and it's publish! "LUNA TAKE THAT Off Wattpad. People can see that." I snatch her phone out of her hand look closer at it and deleted it off Wattpad and handed it back to Luna.
"Hey where is it. No you deleted it but I had a huge hit on it" Luna said shock.

"Let me guess your huge hit was only 2 reads and 1 like." I smirk at Luna.

"Well yeah that's a huge hit for me.Welp it gone now. Fine I won't make a Kody x Y/n" Luna sigh.
"But are you to gonna be thing soon. You guys kiss why aren't you guys dating yet" Luna ask.

"Hmm I do like him but he kiss me once but I'm not sure if we're ready...." I sigh.

"Oh come on. I bet he likes you. You guys should go on a date. See if you too are right for each other" Luna said.

"Ok"

"Well I need to go the bus is here.
Bye Y/n" Luna said running to the bus waving goodbye.

"Bye"

As I was walking away from school. I reach my hand into my bag to grab my phone but it wasn't there "Damit" I think I left at school. I turn around heading back to school. Where can it be?

   _____________________________

I look in my last class I was in it was Reading class "Hey teach I lost my phone can I check if it's in my desk. "Yes dear Y/n I told you to call me Ms.Scottlen it's disrespectful to call your teacher that" Teach said.
"Yeah okay Teach" I wasn't listening to her I  was too busy looking for my phone. "Rrr Nevermind I'm leaving now I hope you find your phone" Teach said leaving the room.

"WHY CAN'T I FIND MY PHONE" I yelled out loud to myself.

    "You looking for this"

I look up to see who it was
     Kira

.......