Chapter 5 : Emo Twin Part 3

I finally got away from the weird emo twins and realized that class was almost over. It felt like I was talking to them for 3 seconds but I guess not.

_Riiinnnnnggg_

I looked over to the bell and started to walk to my next class.

I got to the class and remembered I had this class with Kody. I guess I should sit next to him then.

I walked into the class and saw Kody sitting all the way in the back of the room. The seat next to him was empty and I decided to sit there.

"Hi Kody" I said with a warm smile. "Hello" Kody responded. 'Wait I think Kody's blushing. It's kinda cute- wait no I can't have feelings for him!' I thought. I took my seat next to him.

"So Kody has Calla been picking on you anymore?" I asked. "Actually she hasn't been bothering me so far she's just been giving me dirty looks and that's it." Kody said with relief in his voice.

"Oh that's good. If she ever does bother you just tell me and I will do something about it okay?" I said "Ok thank you" Kody replied.

"Oh Y/n hey would you like to come over to hang at my place maybe?" Kody shyly asked with a slight blush. "Sure why not" I replied feeling a bit of heat rise to my cheeks.

"I'll be in front of the school when classes are over so we can walk to my house" Kody said. "Ok sounds great" I replied.

*Timeskip to Kody waiting in front of the school

Kody's P.O.V.