Chapter 20: Kira

Kira. I stand there in shock.

"Um accuse me but Is this your phone you left it at you desk" She said showing the phone to me.

"Y-yes that's my phone thank you"I said taking the phone from her as I look closely at her it wasn't Kira I felt relief. She had green eyes but had white hair like Kira.

 She had green eyes but had white hair like Kira

"Well I have to get going.Thanks you for retrieving my phone to me" I said walking away."See you around" She said

-----Time----Skip At home---

I grab my house keys from my pocke. I unlocked the door as I walk in my mom was standing she look upset. "Hi Mom how was your day"I smile.

"Are you hanging out with that kid Kody"Mom says glaring at me.
But I ignored her and teleported to my room with magic.

~Time Skip~Saturday

Yay I'm so happy it Saturday I'm going ice skating with Kody. As I got finsh getting ready for the day I heard my phone vibrated.
I grab it I got text from Kody "Hey were at the ice skating ring with Luna where are you?"

Shoot their already there man I'ma be late I rush out the door running as fast I can.

~Arrive at The Ice Skating ring~

I paid to get inside there I see Lumine , Kody and Luna. I rush over to them "hey guys sorry I'm late".

"It's alright"Lumine said with a cheerful smile.

I see a werewolf girl with dark purple hair and sea blue eyes standing close to Luna.
"Hey Luna who is she"I said pointing to the girl hiding behind Luna.
"Oh I invited a friend she was visiting me tomorrow she will be leaving back home so I wanted to spend time with her before she leaves"Luna said.

"H-Hi my name is Yurika Mayu.Nice to meet you."She said shly.

"Nice to meet you I'm Y/n and these are my friends Lumine and Kody"I said.

"Hey who ready to Ice skate"Luna shouted.

I grab my skate and put them on and went onto the skating ring.

I went skating alone for a while until I slip- "Ah ow that hurt"

"Are y-you okay"

I look up to see Kody lending me a hand. I grab it "Y-yes. Thanks for helping me up"

I grab Kody hand and do started to skate with him.

      Kody Pov