Kody x Reader SPECIAL!!! ALERT BROKE 4TH WALL

A/n : Thank you guys for so many views......Welp let's get started with the special..Warning FOURTH WALL WILL BE BROKEN but it's worth it...to read, tjer

R/N/ - Reader Name Name

Narrator Pov
2 Weeks pass
....You decide to live with Kody sense your parents don't ACCEPT you that you hang out with Kody.
Kody ask if you wanted to be your girlfriend.....and you said. Of course you said yes .

BUT today is a very special day for Kody.....It's his birthday..

Your Pov
Ok Today has to be a special day for Kody. I'm going to distracted him...While Lumine and Kody dad gather family members and friends and settle his birthday party...I'm gonna go wake him up.

I knock on Kody door 'silence' I walk into his room Kody was sound asleep.
I poke his cheek. "Kody wake up" Still nothing "Kody ...Kody " I poke his cheek again. Kody sit up.  'Yawn' Kody rubs his eyes.

"Hey Kody get ready for today " I walk out his room.
Few minutes pass and Kody walks out of his room.
"HAPPY B-DAY KODY!" i shouted "Thanks"
"Oh do you want to go somewhere today any where you like " I said smiling.

"Hm. I don't know I just want to stay here and do nothing "Kody said.

Oh ok...Let's gets something to eat for breakfast. " I and Kody walks downstairs and have some cereal for breakfast. ..

Once we finish eating "Hey Kody wanna go to the Park and have a nice walk "Sure"

"Ok let's go " I said as I grab his hand and dragged him out the house.

Arrive at the Park

Me and Kody walk for awhile and we decided to go sit down on a bench . "IT'S SO buetiful don't you think" Kody nodded his head 'yes'.
"What's the best thing that ever happen in you life Y/n"

"Hm that's a hard questions. I DON'T know really".What the best thing that ever happen to you Kody"

"Hm..,The best thing that ever happen is that Your here R/n I'm so happy that your reading this ..I wish I can be in your reality ..Thank you R/n" Kody said .

'I was so confuse what he was talking about but reading this what did Kody meant but okay. ' I thought.

Time Skip

I and Kody arrive back home . Kody walk inside and "SURPRISE HAPPY BIRTHDAY KODY "
EVERYONE SAID .
Lumine , Luna , Soul, Mia were here and some of Kody family member.

"Sunrise Kody" I said to Kody giving him a big hug.

"Oh my my dear little Kody has a close friend that's cute " A old lady said.

"Oh I'm Kody grandma. I see your a close friend to Kody a---"I cut her off "nope I'm his girlfriend. " Kody grandma look shock "Oh dear wow I'm shock oh well take care of him" she whisper to me " I will " I said as Kody grandma left.

"Hey be right back " Kody said as he left "ok"

I saw Lumine talking Luna....Hehe~

"Hey Lumine come here" I shouted. Lumine wave goodbye to Luna. "Yeah y/n"

"Oh come on just admitted you like Luna " I smirk.

"W-W-What I d-dont like her----Well i kinda do "

"WELL I THINK YOU SHOULD CONFESS LUMINE"

"BUT---I cut him off "No but confess " I said pushing lumine to Luna.
"Good you can do it"

"Hey I'm back"

"Oh hey Kody----

"EVERYONE IT'S TIME TO SING HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Kody dad shouted.

After we sing the happy birthday song we did present .. I didnt have a gift for Kody. "Kody come here "
I kiss Kody on the lips
"that's my gift for you Kody" Kody was mad blushing.

Kody----"Thanks you Y/n no thank you irl/N.Thank you for reading"

Irl/n = In real life name