Chpt 14 : {Soul !YANDERE! Kira}2

*Stab

Kira stab Soul right in the stomach.

"Kira why!?"Soul said..

Kira pull the knife from his stomach..Soul fell to the ground..
Kira turn around look at you...
"LOOK What YOU MADE ME DO Y/N MY BROTHER IS DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!" Kira said.

"You crazy psychopath b*tch you kill your brother with in your own will" You yell at Kira.

You look over at Soul you realize he still breathing you were relief he still alive. "Good"

~Your Pov~
"Kira come at me.TRY to stab me"

"I BE delighted to stab you right now" Kira said pointing her knife at you.

Kira came running at you with her knife.
You dodge it by using magic..

"Ugh I HATE WITCH THEY ALWAYS RE LIE ON THEIR MAGIC TO MUCH" Kira said.

But little did Kira know that Kira fell for their little plan...

Y/n kept dodging her attacks every time Kira try to stab you until You heard a guy yell....

"Put the knife down NOW"

Kira look at them she was shock.

"How did you get cops over here" Kira said in fear.

"Or else YOU TRICK ME HOW DARE YOU ! YOUR PLAN WAS TO subtract me and Kody call cops ..."Kira said furious.

"Well anit you a smart one" You said with a smart attitude.

" Kid I tell you again put the knife down or will shoot "

"Ok" Kira drop the knife . And walking closer to the cops.

Kira stick her hands "Are you going handcuff me".The cop grab the handcops..
Kira put one hand down and grab a knife and STAB The cop in hand.

After that Kira got shoot by a gun by two cops. By sure she's dead gone. Kira collapse to the ground.

"Thank god".

I saw Kody i ran to him and gave him a hug and said" I'm happy that girl is gone now"

"Me too"

The cop came up to us "hey are you two alright.

"Yes" Me and Kody said unsion.

"Sir can you help that kid over their he got stab by her please go help him" You said pointing at Soul.

"Yes will help him" Cop said.

"Hey were going to drive you guys too the police station and to call your parents and to inform what happen".

"Ok"

Time- Skip-At the Police Station