Chpt 13 '{Soul !YANDERE! Kira}

~Kira Pov~
I was walking back but still thinking how piss because that stupid witch girl use her magic to disappear. Ha So i shouldn't go to for awhile or else i might get caught.

While. I was walking from a distance i saw two people walking. As i look closer at them IT WAS MY SENPAI AND THAT STUPID WITCH GIRL.....

I took my knife out And I came out running at them. "WhHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH" Kira laugh evily running at you....

~Your Pov~
Me and kody were walking. Then i came to a stop. I look back and I saw that psychopath girl Kira running at me with a knife. She was laughing evilly and she gave me a death stare. I didn't know what too.. I was to scare that my magic wouldn't work. I look at Kody he look scare too. Kira got close to almost stabing me but....

Someone grab her hand.
Kira look shock. The guy was wearing a black hoodie so I couldn't see there face.

"What HELL " Kira said turning around to face that person..

The guy in the black hoodie. He pull his hoodie off it was Kira brother Soul!

Kira look piss... "Damn WHAT ARE YOU Doing SOUL SHE TOOK MY SENPAI!"

" I don't care if she took your stupid SENPAI But your not gonna kill innocent people you must stop now" Soul said looking at Kira with a straight face.

"I can't believe you Soul your my brother you're supposed to be on my side! Kira said crying..

Running to Soul giving him a hug. Soul hug back...

*Stab 🔪