Chapter 18 :Second Powerful Witch

Time Skip

Lumine Pov
I walk into Kody room and saw him reading. "Hey Kody"
"What are you doing in here leave me alone"Kody said.
"Um hold on, I wanted to tell you something that Y/n invited us this weekend to go ice skating with her. Are you in." I ask.
"Sure I go sound fun. Now get out of my room"Kody said.

Time Skip Next day - School
Wenesday - Recess time

Your Pov
As I walk out my boring class.I saw Kody and Lumine so i walk over to them "Hey Guys".
"Hey"They both said unison.
"Oh I forgot to tell you were going to the skating ring on Saturday here my phone number". I hand paper to Kody that had my phone number on it.
"Just text me when your heading there".
"Ok I will"Kody said.

"Got to go "Lumine said walking away.

"So Y/n I wanted--"Kody was cut off by some werewolf kid.

"Hey isn't it Kody.Move out the way little girl" The werewolf boy push you out the way causing you too fall down. "Well Isn't Kody the curse kid of the school"He pinned Kody against the wall.
"You should leave this school a kid like you would never fit in" The wolf kid said aiming his fist out at him.
Before he did I got up. My eye glow bright green and I use my magic and punch him the wolf kid in the face.
"Ow what hell" Wolf kid look out at me in shock.
"I-i-its Y/n Calla sister the second powerful witch in the school. I'm out of here"The wolf kid said running away like a chicken.
And I look at his other friend "I better run away of I were you".

"I'm sorry Y/n I'm leaving now Bye"he said running away as fast as he can.

"T-t-thank you Y/n" Kody said relief.

"How dare they mess with you. "

____ Bell Ring___

"Oh recess is over. Yay we have next class together.Lets get going."I smile I grab Kody hand and ran to class.