Chapter 1

One afternoon Dr. Zubia, Dr. Haroon, Geti and Dr. Zeeba are sitting in the doctors room and laughing at Dr. Haroon's silly jokes. 

"Aap kya har waqt mazak karte rehte hai Dr. Haroon, Aap thak te nahi hai kya?" Zubiya asks trying to control her laughter listening to his jokes.

"Agar hasenge nahi toh jeeyenge kaise Dr. Zubia" he says in a rather playful manner.

" Acha mera break khatam hogaya hai, mujhe jana hai abhi" she says holding her stethoscope in her hand.

" Jaldi jayye Dr. Zubia, verna phir se Hitl... mera matlab hai Dr. Asfandyar se daant padjayei aapko" he says mentally smacking himself that he forgot about Geti who was sitting right there.

Geti narrows her eyes at Dr. Haroon in a surprising manner thinking what they all are calling her favorite Asfi.

Zubia also looks down at the floor in embarrassment thinking about the time she called Asfand various names in front of Geti complaining about him.

" Ab mujhe der ho rahi hai, mei chalti hu" she says leaving quickly, without looking at anyone..

" Zubia, 5 baje hume, market jana hai, tumhe yaad haina" Geti says to Zubia as she walks away...

"Haan yaad hai mujhe" she replies swiftly walking towards the door looking at Geti behind...

She tries to push the door looking behind at Geti and loses her balance as there is no door...

*Aaahhh* she screeches as she is about to fall down and closes her eyes very tightly when she feels a strong arm around her waist pulling her towards him, she clinches her hand on to his chest holding his shirt tightly, while holding her steth in her other arm.

"Woaaahhh", says Asfand as he tries to balance himself on the floor, while holding Zubia in one arm and strongly holding the door in the other so that they don't fall down.

"Aap theek to hai na" Asfand asks looking at Zubia who is still clinging to him

She slowly open her eyes and raises her head looking at him, both their eyes lock looking at each other for about 6-7 seconds...

Zubia breaks her eye contact aware of the surroundings and leaves his shirt immediately.

Asfand slowly lets go of her waist and make her stand properly on the floor.

" Aap theek hai?" he asks her again... she slowly replies "ji" nodding her head in a yes.

Both of them look at each other and elsewhere as they feel the eyes of the people sitting in the doctors room at them.

" Aap dekhe ke chala kare, verna issi tarah ke accidents honge" he says sternly but yet with a bit of concern.

Dr. Haroon and Geti smile inside themselves thinking about the incident.

Geti starts to picture the idea of ASFIYA together and she smiles to herself as to how wonderful it would be if Asfand and Zubia got together not knowing that Asfand's parents have already been thinking about it for quite a while. 

Zubia's POV

Girna bhi tha toh Dr.Asfandyar par. Pata nai wo kya soch rahe honge... ye to nai sochre ke mujhe theek se chalna bhi nahi aata hai aur mei Doctor bangayi. Ya Allah... mai kya karu....

 mai kya karu