Chapter 2

A few days pass... Asfand's feelings towards Zubia grew stronger but he didn't know what those feelings were, he has a fight in his inner self as to what was happening. Zubia on the other hand has also started feeling something for Asfand but she erases her thoughts and wants to keep herself guarded from any kind of feelings towards him.

In the meanwhile, Lubna has already told Geti that they were thinking about making Zubia their daughter in law. Geti gets very excited, but Lubna also mentions how Asfand doesn't seem to be interested at all. But Geti tells her that there is definitely something going on between Asfand and Zubia but that they are not able to come to terms with their emotions.

A fine Saturday evening, Geti asks Zubia to come to her house so that they can have a nice talk. Zubia tries her best to avoid going so that she doesn't have to see Asfand but Lubna also forces her to come. So Zubia comes.

Zubia helps Geti in making a cake for Saim as he insisted a lot that he wanted to eat the cake. They were trying to make a banana nut cake.

"Tumhe pata hai Zubia, ye cake Asfi ka bhi favorite hai" Geti says, as she tries to mix the flour.

Zubia listens to Geti silently without saying anything.

Meanwhile Saim comes inside the kitchen and starts fidgeting with the on the counter top. He takes a little flour into his tiny hands and mischievously throws on Geti. Geti turns around and looks at him shocked.

"Saim" she says in a bit of funny angry tone as to what he was doing.

Zubia looks at him and laughs loudly. Geti takes some more flour and throws it on Saim's face. Now his entire face is covered in flour and Zubia laughs even more loudly. Geti looks at Zubia and signals Saim to put some flour on Zubia.

He takes flour with his tiny hands and throws it on Zubia's face.

Zubia opens her mouth in an 'O'... before she could say anything else, Geti also puts some flour on her face. It takes a second for Zubia to register what was happening. The next minute she takes some flour and is about to put it on Saim and he runs away from the kitchen and outside the front door.

Zubia runs behind him shouting, "Ruko Saim" and she throws the flour into the air only for it to be landed on Asfand who was walking towards the house.

She stops like her world has come to an end. These expressions below exactly describe their state.