Chapter one: Is Netsu sweet?

Samui's POV

I was sitting in class, bored, like most normal teenagers when he came in. He was so beautiful. Ok I know you might have some questions like 'how can a boy be beautiful' or 'isn't that gay', so let me clear some of your confusion. I'm a gay teen neko that loves beautiful males. That means that this beautiful piece of meat standing in front of the class, looks very tempting to me.

"Class we have a new student," said the teacher looking him up and down. Oh hell no bitch, I claimed him as soon as he walked in.

"H-hey my name i-is Netsu. Please take care of me." Aww he sounds so cute, yep he's gonna be mine before the school year is over with. Then he looked right into my eyes and smirked.

Netsu's POV

I hate going to new school all the time. Just because I scared the whole school doesn't mean I have to start all the way over. Whatever, I just wanna get this over with. I walked into the classroom and put on my act.

"Class we have a new student," said the teacher looking me up and down. Bitch you better look somewhere else than me. Sorry girls but I only suck dick. Oh yeah, I have to introduce myself.

"H-hey my name i-is Netsu. Please take care of me." I tried to sound as cute as possible so the rumors wouldn't start again. Then I saw this fine ass motherfucker sitting in the middle of the class. I bit my lip, his eyes were so sexy. One of them were red and the other was gold, and to top it all off he had the most perfect black and red hair you have ever seen. I don't think I will be able to make it through the school year if I don't fuck him at least one time.