10 || Fell! Sans x Stuttering! Reader ||

[ Edited: Dec. 20, 2018 ]

Since you were a young child, you had a stutter. You went to multiple sessions of speech therapy for many many years, but that wasn't exactly going to get rid of it. At the most inconvenient times your stuttering would be at it's worse, especially today.

You'd fallen into the deep hold on the top of the infamous Mt. Ebott. You were ready for your death, just waiting for the dark to fill your vision.

You woke up coughing violently. You were on a bed of... flowers?

"I-I'm n-n-not d-dead?" You asked yourself looking up.

" H-h-ho-how?!" You said standing up. You felt like falling back down onto the ground, but you decided to move forwards, curious to whats ahead of you. You walked to a certain point and stopped at a doorway. Before you there was a light on a bump of grass. On the grass was a torn up flower.

" H-h-hel-lo?" You asked going up to it, them, whatever it was.

" GO AWAY!" It yelled startling you.

You jumped back looking at it. You hadn't really how bad your injuries were unil that little jolt of fear and adrenaline through you. Your arm felt numb, a bad type of numb. It was probably broken, which didn't surprise you since you did land on it.

" A human? No! You need to leave, she will come back, she will kill you!" The flower said.

You looked at at the flower, not saying anything. You were more concerned about the fact that you probably needed to make a sling of some kind for your arm. Otherwise, there might be some gruesome outcomes. Not like anyone here would care though.

" I-I'm sorry. Did I scare you? I'm Flowey... Flowey the flower." It said timidly all of a sudden,

" (N-n-ame)." You managed to say.

" I guess there no way for you to get out but to go forward. Go ahead, I can't come with you. She would kill me." Flowey said.

" I-I d-don't wa-want to-to le-leave yo-yo-you he-here." You said walking up to the flower.

" I can't go with you! You'll have to go through The Ruins on your own." Flowey replied.

" W-w-who's s-she?" You asked randomly.

" She is Toriel, caretaker of the Ruins. She went insane a long time ago. Toriel kills any human that will try to leave her." Flowey explained. Your eyes widened at the mention of this Toriel lady possibly killing you.

" Child! What are you doing talking to this weed." A female voice said appearing, it was a goat lady. Flowey immediately disappeared into the ground after she said this.

" I'm Toriel caretaker of the Ruins!" She announced to you. As this journey was beginning, you realize this one was probably going to be a long one.

θ θ θ

After finally making it to Snowdin, you got yourseld stuck in the shed of the "Terrible Papyrus". Standing up, you walked through the bars that were too far spaced apart.

" Ey' kid. Whatcha' doin' out here." You heard a familiar voice say.

It was Sans. The smaller skeleton that you met first. He had a gold tooth, and that's really all you noticed. Everyone in the underground wore the same type of clothes. Various patterns of red, black, and a third color of their choice. Generally dark and edgy colors

" W-w-where's Flow-Flowey." You said.

While in the Ruins you managed to get Flowey to come with you by putting him with some dirt on a boot you found along the way.