<Six>

This was the most scariest of all nightmares I had ever had, probably because I couldn't find Kaname anywhere. I remember having attacked the Witch and then I had blacked out...it was like a huge gap in my memory. But I was pretty sure the Witch had her captive. I saw nothing but a darkness around me and when I tried to get up, I found my hands chained up to the wall. There was no one there, it was too silent. There was not even a ray of sunshine in this cold place. I had to break free and find Kan. I struggled with the chains but had to give up when they started biting into my flesh. Suddenly I heard footsteps approaching. If it was the Witch, I swear to every God I have known I would strangle her to death. I couldn't see who it was, but I heard her. "I guess you are awake huh? Well good thing for you because you're no longer required." "Then, why keep me like this? And where is Kaname? Let her go, or I swear I'll...." "What can you do? Your weapons are useless against me! And besides, your curse makes me stronger. What have I to fear?" "What curse are you talking about?!" But, I just heard her go away laughing, and I blacked out again.
The next thing I knew, I was in the woods under a tree, with nothing but a pink and blue flower in my hand. And what had me even more confused was that the colour and the flower seemed familiar, but it was like I had amnesia, I just could not remember.
And I ended up waking really frustrated. Because never before had my dreams seemed to connect like a chain of events, like I was living two lives instead of one.
******
My holidays had officially started and I had started preparing for the concert too. I had ordered the ARMY bomb and every other merchandise I could for the concert, but I also had to study to make sure this wasn't my first and last time. My mom still hadn't told me anything about the surprise, but looking at the bigger picture, I got less curious about it. Debi's mom kept me well fed, since she was the top chef at our hotel ad also my second mother. My mom had become awfully busy these days, Justin went away for an overseas training in music and I was left alone. Debi visited and studied with me, so I was doing pretty well on that front. Everything seemed to be going just fine, until one day I received a message from an unknown number, "Look out for Debi...she might be in trouble." This seriously gave me the creeps. I dare not show it to Debi, she would freak out. I had never hidden anything from her before, but this had to be an exception.
I went down for lunch, troubled, since Debi didn't come for the study session today and would not pick up my calls too. I tried searching for her mother, she wasn't there either. I found out from the other staffs that she had taken a holiday today, since Debi had to go to the airport to pick someone up. "Huh? That's weird. She never told me. And why wouldn't she answer my calls?" That message from a few days ago ran through my mind. "I have to find out if she's okay."
I reached her house, which wasn't very far away. "Mom! You're here?" "Yes, why? And did you run to come here? What's wrong?" "Where's Debi?" Her mother told me she was getting ready to go to the airport. I just ran up to her room and banged at the door. "It's open Sikina, you don't have to break it down!" "Why the hell would you...Wow!" Debi in a dress?! When she wore nothing but dungarees and nerdy glasses? "What happened to you?" "Just a makeover Sikina!" "Who is it you're going to receive at the airport?" "Someone important...", she said with a smirk. I would have teased her more when I got a ping on my phone... "Don't leave her alone..." Ok, this was giving me the creeps but I had no other option, so I just told her, "I'll go with you."
******
"Hyung, are you sure she'll be there at the airport?" "Yeah, and I just got a message that she won't be alone." "Yeah, another girl!" "Namjoon, why did you have to get your girlfriend on the airport?" "Yah, Jin hyung, calm down...seems like you'll get a treatment too, for your broken heart!"