<Two>

"Really!? I hope you didn't break your teeth or anything..." Debi just started laughing while I stared at her dumbfounded. " I shouldn't have said anything at all!" " Oh come on Sikina, who are you gonna share the tales of our feats with if not your comrade? Ok, I am sorry..." I just sighed. Well, she was right. She was my best friend, the ONLY one I had, since others just found me 'sick'. My illness, probably having too much hormones to fall in love with the most handsome guy in my college, my classmate Ed, despite the fact that I wasn't exactly the pretty type. And as it always happens, he had a girlfriend who was my biggest enemy. "Hi Sick!" Well, cue the witch Ailee. I had just become really good at ignoring her and her goons, but it's really hard when you are surrounded. " Thinking of my bf again huh?!" Smack. "Do you even look at yourself in the mirror once?" Smack. I just got up to leave the cafeteria with Debi when suddenly I tripped over and fell face first on the floor. Great, I'm gonna be the school joke for yet another week. Debi just held me up, scowled at Ailee and we left, with the sound of laughter surrounding us.
********
"Sikina, till when are you gonna just suffer like this!" "Debi, I want to avoid any fights with her coz I just don't wanna waste my energy on her. But I am really pissed at one fact...my dream came true again!" " Well, that's true." You see, Ailee wasn't the only problem in my life...my dreams were often premonitions, they found a way to come true. But, all this time, most dreams they came true were also the cause of greatest embarrassment for me.
While I received first aid, I saw Debi smiling at her phone, possibly reading some joke. " I have something that will make you feel better, my damsel-in-distress..."
"Really?", I said indifferently, "What might it be?"
"This...", she said showing me the phone screen, with a smirk on her face.
And I somehow knew deep down that my life would be a roller coaster ride then on.