<Nine>

"Yah, Sikina, wake up...come on!" I woke up to see my mom, Debi, Aunt and...RM! I just screamed. "Hey, calm down sweetheart!", my mom held me. "I am still dreaming, right?" But Namjoon stepped forward, "No you're not. We got really worried when you passed out suddenly...but it's great meeting you!", and he held his hand out. I calmed down after I shook his hand. "I am so sorry RM! I was nothing but trouble..." "It's okay Sikina, but why did you freak out at the airport?" I told Debi everything, I had held it in for far too long. When I told her about Ailee, she just looked at Namjoon. "Sikina, do you know Ailee?", he asked. "Of course, she is a big time bully, she hates me and Debi, she thinks we are easy prey and she was the reason why Uncle lost his job." "Then, you don't know everything." "What do you mean, RM? Do you know her too?" "Well, you see, she hadn't exactly targeted Manager-nim." "But..."
"Sikina, Ailee was Jin hyung's first love."
******
Can my day be any more exciting? Why is it that Ailee just can't get out of my life, leave me in peace?! Wherever I go, whoever I choose, she HAS to be there to ruin it! First Ed, now Jin?! This is killing me!
"Namjoon, can you tell me everything?" "Well, I don't know much, but Ailee met Jin hyung in Seoul before he even debuted. He was in high school then. But, don't tell him I said this, he wasn't as good looking then as he's now. He was a total nerd..." "Namjoon...continue..." "Oh yeah, and Ailee, well she was beautiful. Jin hyung fell in love with her. She didn't like how he looked. So, the day he gathered some guts to tell her about his feelings, she rejected him. End of the story." "But Sikina, who warned you about her?", Debi asked. I just shook my head. It's just too complicated.
"Namjoon, please keep this a secret." "The fact that you like hyung, does that have to be a secret too?" I was blushing, hard. "Yes! You won't tell him anything!" "My lips are sealed, but what about the others?" "Huh?" "There are five other loud speakers to announce it! Well, good luck dealing with them! I'll go freshen up..." I just saw Debi's eyes following him, and teased her, "Debi, stop drooling!" "Okay, my comrade is back!"
******
Jin's POV
I checked my hoodie sleeve, she could have torn it! She was pulling me so hard! And how could she not notice Worldwide Handsome no matter what trouble we were in?! Aish jinjya! "Jungkook-ah! How many times have I told you not to scare me like that?!" "But hyung, I got news!" "What?" "Siko noona, she likes you!" "Wait who?" "Sikina, hyung, Sikina...", Suga said disinterested. "Well, I am the worldwide handsome...all ARMYs like me." "Then, why are your ears turning red hyungnim~~" Okay, how could that nerd like ME?! She isn't even attractive. And she tried to spoil my favourite hoodie too. Guess this needs some discussion.
"All members gather around." That was manager-nim. "Ok, so we have the concert in two days, so let's not forget about that right. You have a practice session today at 5 and the stage rehearsals start tomorrow. So, hwaiting!"
All the members went to rest, so that they would be prepared for the practice. I was just about to leave when manager-him called for me. "Jin, I hope you'll forgive Sikina, she was just protecting us." "Yeah, sure manager-nim, I understand. You seem to be quite close to her." "Well she is my daughter accidentally born in another family. I have seen her grow up into a fine young lady. But, sometimes, I worry about her too." "Why's that?" "The world just doesn't think good of her...she's smart, and beautiful too, but she just doesn't get the love she deserves all because she isn't like the other girls around." "But you guys love her right? Then..." "Sometimes that love isn't enough.", he patted me on my shoulders and left.