<Thirteen>

Jin's POV:
She just slumped down on the sofa. She did look tired, she was heaving like she had just run a marathon. "Here Noona," said Jungkook-ah, offering her a bottle of water, "You were just awesome!" "Thanks! Ugh...this mask is killing me! Hold on..." And we all gasped.
Sikina?
******
I was so tired. And I couldn't breathe with the mask. I just took it off. *Gasp* Silence. Then Hobie oppa said, "Woah, daebak!l and laughed. "Siko Noona?!" Jungkook was Well, Jungshook. And while the rest of them cheered for me, Jin hyung looked furious. "Heya!" "What happened Oppa?!" I was confused. What would he get mad at me for? "What were you doing, Huh? Do you have any idea you could have hurt yourself? What's with this staff outfit? Have you sold your brain?!...." Well, he went on and on, and would have continued, if Suga hyung wouldn't have stepped up. "Hyung, stop. She was protecting you...and all of us."he added, when he saw me. Uncle tried to change the topic, "Ok, we've had enough for today. You're all tired, and you have a fan sign tomorrow. Let's head back." And he ushered them to get changed. But, Jin Oppa, well he was still sulking.
We all got in the car. And Jin oppa ended up sitting right beside me. We didn't talk, and all the members fell asleep. Well, that's what I thought when I heard him speak, "Are you hurt anywhere?" "Oppa?" "Are you hurt?" "Umm, no." "Why did you do that? And why did you dress up as our staff?" "I..." "Do you like me that much?" What? And I turned to see his face was inches away from mine. It was dark but I could swear he was smirking. "Well? Do you Sikina?" Ok, I was hyperventilating now. I literally just stopped myself from screaming when I heard Suga say, "Hyung, keep that romance for the hotel. There are lots of eyes here." And with that, our beautiful conversation ended.
We all reached the hotel, and though I was tired, I helped the boys with their bags. V was snoring in the car, but we had to wake him up, since none of us were in a position to carry him upstairs to his room. We all parted ways, and I went to my penthouse, freshened up, changed into my shorts and was getting ready to go to bed when I heard a soft knock. "Jin Oppa, You should be sleeping now." "Can I come in?" "Umm, Yeah sure." Jin, in my penthouse, in my room! Wow! "I am really sorry Sikina for what I told you that day. That was really rude." Oh my. "Oppa, it was rude no doubt, but it's ok. I've forgotten about it. What are you..." He was approaching me. He held my face, looked me in the eyes and gave me a kiss on my forehead. WHAT JUST HAPPENED? "Don't ever do anything stupid like that, Noona. I almost called dibs on you." And with a smile he left, looking back only to blow me a kiss again.
Jin's POV:
Her eyes were about to pop out. It was fun seeing her like this. She was blushing all shades of red and even though she had her hair all messed up, she still looked innocently beautiful. But I had to hold back. "Don't ever do anything stupid like that, Noona. I almost called dibs on you." She was shook. Ahh, I felt like pulling her cheeks, cuddling her...wait, stop Jin. I just turned to leave, and blew her a kiss but she stood frozen. And when I closed the door, I heard her fall, and then lots of squealing. So this is what it's like for an ARMY.
******
"That bitch. It was Sikina wasn't it?" "Yes Ailee. I don't know how she turned up." "I'll have to wait now, since the boys have seen me. Debi is gonna leave soon anyway. Then, it'll be just me and you Sikina."