THREE

They arrived at a high rise condo, which to Jeonghan's surprise, was what he was living in too. However, his thoughts were cut off when Joshua pushed him into the private elevator that only went up to the top floor, the penthouse. Joshua tapped his card (which gave him only access to the top level) and immediately began kissing the blonde's lips again. They didn't have to worry about getting interrupted as Joshua was the only one who lived in the penthouse, with the exception of Mingyu. 

Joshua pulled away and started leaving gentle kisses on the blonde's neck and jawline. "A-Ah~ Shua yah~" A moan came out from the swollen lips of the blonde, indeed he was enjoying this, it felt like he needed it. The elevator to the penthouse stopped and the doors slid open, the spacious room was done in white, but Jeonghan didn't have time to look around. His lips were captured by the handsome brunette's, their clothes were scattered and left a trail to Joshua's bedroom. Their lips still connected. 

"Jeonghan..." Joshua murmured but Jeonghan cut him off by putting his finger on the brunette's lips. "Just shut up and take me already." Joshua smiled and trailed kisses along Jeonghan's chest as he put the blonde's arms around his neck. He started sucking on the beauty's neck and left marks, causing the blonde to moan and dig his fingernails into Joshua's back. Joshua smirked and aligned himself against Jeonghan's entrance, before slowly pushing himself in, whispering, "You feel great."

Jeonghan squinted his eyes together, a moan escaping his slightly apart lips as his hands travelled to Joshua's hair, gripping it tightly. Joshua let out a soft groan and began moving in and out of Jeonghan, the blonde moaned even louder, he had never felt this good before. "S-Shua yah~ deeper~ please..." Jeonghan let out a soft whimper.

Joshua pulled away and looked at him before leaning in to his ear and whisper, "Then beg for it." Jeonghan almost melted right there and then, the brunette's voice was so gentle and soft, yet husky. Joshua smiled and stroked the blonde's chest, Jeonghan's breath quickens as he stutters, "P-Please take me Shua~ T-Take me like you want to." Joshua stares intensely at the beauty's eyes and pecks his lips briefly, "As you wish darling~"

With that, Joshua thrusted in harder and faster, leaving the poor blonde to scream his name and leave scratches on the brunette's back. Joshua continued to mark the blonde's milky skin and he thrusted in more, hitting the blonde's prostate repeatedly. Jeonghan moaned loudly, his swollen lips parted, but Joshua shushed him with a kiss and slipped his tongue in. Their tongues fought for dominance but Joshua won, his tongue roamed and explored Jeonghan's mouth. 

"I...S-Shua...I'm g-gonna..." Jeonghan gasps as the brunette sucked hard on various parts of his body, still thrusting. "Let it go... it's okay beautiful~" Joshua whispered into the blonde's ear and nibbled it gently. That was it, Jeonghan couldn't hold it in anymore and released inside Joshua. "That... was... great." Jeonghan catches his breath as Joshua pulls out and laid next to him. Both boys felt sleepy, not only did they work the whole night, they had sex and it made them tired. Fatigue overcame the two boys and they slept soundly.

The next morning, Jeonghan woke up the handsome brunette next to him. To his surprise, Joshua was already awake and staring at the beauty's face. "Good morning beautiful~" Joshua says as he tucks a lock of hair behind Jeonghan's ear. Jeonghan tried not to blush and looked away, asking, "What time is it?" Joshua chuckled, "I called the day off for you, so don't worry about work." Jeonghan's eyes widened, he didn't think this handsome brunette would change his schedule. He stuttered, "B-But It's Saturday though." Joshua was about to reply when the intercom rang loudly, signalling a visitor.