FOURTEEN

A switch flipped inside Jeonghan, he felt more confident. The blonde pulls away and strips off his top and jeans, throwing them to the floor. Joshua decided to tease the elder a bit, he slowly unbuttoned his shirt, until one side of the shirt slid off his shoulder. Joshua tilted his head innocently to the side and bites his lip seductively.

Jeonghan starts kissing the younger's neck, his hands fully unbuttoning the shirt and pants. Joshua moans loudly and he snakes his arms around the blonde's back, scratching it hard. The blonde then trailed kisses down the ravenette's chest and stomach, right before his crotch.

Jeonghan sucked on Joshua's inner thighs, covering the tanned skin in the beautiful colours of purple and red. "F-FUCK! Baby~~" Joshua whines as Jeonghan pushes a finger in, his grip on the blonde's hair tightens.

"Be good for me okay baby? You'll get your reward~" Jeonghan whispers in a low tone. Joshua nodded eagerly in response. Jeonghan smirked victoriously as he strokes Joshua's hard length.

Joshua felt super sensitive, he wanted, no needed Jeonghan in him now. "You're not allowed to cum until I tell you so. Understand baby?" Jeonghans whispers dangerously as he looked up at Joshua with lust-filled eyes.

Joshua gulped but nodded, he didn't want to get punished. Jeonghan licked his lips before moving himself up and started sucking on Joshua's nipple. Joshua moaned the blonde's name repeatedly as he clawed helplessly at the elder's back.

Jeonghan moved on to suck at the ravenette's shoulders and neck, leaving dark marks. "A-AH~" Joshua hissed as Jeonghan sank his teeth into his skin. The blonde sucked hard on the skin, pulling away with a pop.

Joshua whined softly, he was so close to releasing but he didn't want to disobey the blonde. Jeonghan aligned himself against Joshua's entrance and he pecked the taller's lips briefly, "I'm going in now~ No cumming okay?~"

Joshua's hands shot up to Jeonghan's back, digging his fingernails into the elder's back. His walls tightened around Jeonghan's hard length, he whined loudly as the blonde started thrusting in slowly.

"B-Baby... please... i'm g-gonna..." Joshua pants, he wanted to release so bad. "Not yet baby...~" Jeonghan whispers as he quickened his thrusts, hitting Joshua's prostate repeatedly and earning screams from Joshua.

"J-Jeonghan...." Joshua whimpers as tears rolled down his cheeks, he had been so good. "Baby don't cry~ You behaved yourself..~ I give you permission now~ and also your reward~" Jeonghan kisses away the tears on Joshua's cheeks.

Jeonghan takes a tie from the bedside table, he gently tied the tie around Joshua's head, covering the ravenette's eyes. Jeonghan kisses the younger's lips again, moving in and out slowly. Joshua whimpered and trembled, he was very close.

"F-Faster~" He manages to whisper and Jeonghan did as told. He thrusted his hips deeper and harder, but at a slow pace. Their lips move in sync as Joshua released, pulling away from the kiss afterwards.

"You did well baby~" Jeonghan says, untying the 'blindfold' from Joshua. Joshua pants loudly, looking up at the blonde. "You seem to like being in charge hm?~" Joshua carasses the blonde's cheeks.

Jeonghan smiles back at Joshua as he leans in. "Should I do this more often then?" Joshua blushes and pulls up the covers, hiding himself. "Yaaah..." Jeonghan pouts as he pulled down the covers from Joshua's face. "I want to see your pretty face baby~" Jeonghan pecks the ravenette's lips.

"Oh shush baby, let's sleep now~" Joshua says, moving himself up and wrapping his arms around the elder. "Goodnight shua yah~" Jeonghan rests his head on Joshua's marked chest and kisses his boyfriend's nose before closing his eyes.

A few hours later, Jeonghan woke up and felt the warmth beside him. He looked up to see the sleeping ravenette, his eyes travelled over Joshua's chest that was covered in his hickeys and marks.

He pecked the younger's lips before getting up to wear a robe around his petite body due to the coldness. He walked out of the room and quietly shut the door not to wake Joshua up. "Good morning Jeonghan." Brian says, looking up from his tablet.

"Ah Brian hyung, good morning to you too." Jeonghan smiles at the older. "Coffee?" Jae says from behind the kitchen counter. Jeonghan nodded, "Yes please." He sat down on the nearby chair and looked outside the window, they were still on the way to LA and the view was spectacular.

Jae handed Jeonghan his cup of coffee and Jeonghan thanked him with a smile before settling down with the peaceful view once again. He heard the door to his and Joshua's room open and a messy Joshua comes out in a loose robe.

"Good morning..." Joshua mumbled as Jae poured a cup of coffee for his cousin. The robe was a little too loose so part of Joshua's marked chest was exposed. Jeonghan smirked victoriously to himself as he sipped on his coffee.

"HOLD. UP. WHAT ARE THOSE." Jae spits out his coffee into his cup and points to Joshua's chest. "Jeez you didn't need to be so loud babe..." Brian glares at his boyfriend. "But... those... are...hickeys." Jae says as he looks at Jeonghan.

Joshua shrugged his shoulders and went towards Jeonghan, sitting down on his lap as if it was normal. "I thought Jisoo topped?" Brian murmured to Jae. "I thought so too." Jae murmured back. "Or maybe... they're both top?" Brian says, causing the both of them to look at each other with wide eyes.

Joshua pecked Jeonghan's lips. "Good morning baby~" Joshua says as Jeonghan blushed lightly. "Good morning to you too~" Joshua smoothed Jeonghan's hair back, admiring his boyfriend's beauty.