TEN

They picked up Jae's boyfriend, Younghyun or Brian, and they greeted each other. "Brian this is my soon-to-be cousin in law and our biggest fan! Jeonghan." Jae introduces as Jeonghan smiles. "I'm a huge fan! Please to meet you!" Jeonghan says as he shakes hands with the taller raven haired male. "Where should we go to eat hyungs?" Minguu asks from the driver seat.

"How about that KBBQ restaurant? The one where we celebrated your birthday last year." Jae suggests and Brian nods in agreement. "Sure. It's a special place. Plus, Jeonghan should experience it with us." Joshua says as Jeonghan rests his head on the brunette's chest. "Okay. Wonho's Grill it is then!" Mingyu whoops and drives off.

The whole car ride for the half an hour was fun, the 2 couples talked about their jobs, just normal things. Mingyu stopped the car and parked at a good spot before helping the 4 men to open the car door. They entered the restaurant and got a table for 5. "Wah it smelles good!" Jeonghan smiles brightly as the aroma of grilled beef and pork invade his nose.

They sat down and Wonho, the owner and friend of Jae and Joshua, came out and greeted them. "Jae hyung! Joshua! Mingyu! Long time no see!" the muscular raven haired male smiles at them. "Wonho hyung! It hasn't been that long! Only.... a week?" Mingyu laughs as Wonho handed them the menus.

"Yeah yeah, anyways, who's this?" Wonho looked at Jeonghan. "Hyung, this is my boyfriend, Jeonghan. Jeonghan, this is Wonho! A really close friend of our family." Joshua introduced the two to each other. Jeonghan shyly bows down and smiles,"Nice to meet you." Wonho was about to reply when a shout from the kitchen distracted him. "Babe! Shownu hyung dropped the plates on the floor again!"

"Oh shit, okay you all order from Kihyun and I'll get Hyungwon to grill your food for ya'll. I'M COMING HYUNGWON!" Wonho quickly says before running off to the kitchen. The table of 5 ordered their meats and ingredients from the slightly short raven haired male, Kihyun and they had a pleasant conversation.

Kihyun left the table and the table of 5 started talking and joking around when suddenly, a girl with brown hair and blonde tips came up to them. "Joshua! Honey!" Joshua frowned but replied, "What do you want, Amanda." The girl giggled slightly (which annoyed Jeonghan) and replied, "I missed you! Let's hang out again!" Jeonghan mentally cursed at the woman and coughed slightly, which turned her attention to him.

The girl's sharp eyes darted to Jeonghan and she looked Jeonghan up and down. "You see.... Joshua is... busy." Jeonghan says, tracing a finger on Joshua's cheek before kissing it. "Who are you?" the girl growled as Joshua looked at Jeonghan in awe. "I'm his boyfriend, and he certainly won't have time for you." Jeonghan smirks at the girl, who huffed and left the table.

Jae let out a burst of laughter as he posted the video onto his twitter and instagram. "That was by far the best drama I've ever seen!" Brian laughed as Mingyu wiped away his tears of laughter. "That was amazing." Joshua smiled softly. "I'm just protecting what's mine... plus, I've already marked you haven't I?" Jeonghan replied with an innocent smile.

And so (yeah i started the sentence with 'and' sue me), the 5 men finished their meal and went off their seperate ways. Thankfully, Jae went back to his boyfriend's apartment, much to Joshua and Jeonghan's relief. Mingyu drove the couple back and bid them farewell, before driving to Wonwoo's house.

Jeonghan sat down on the couch, closing his eyes. Joshua sat next to him and leaned the blonde's head towarfs his shoulder. They stayed like that until Jeonghan whispered, "Shua?" Joshua looked down at his lover softly, "Yes?" A hand went to the blonde's cheek and he caressed it gently. "I have questions to ask." Jeonghan shifted his position such that he's sitting on the brunette's lap.

"Go ahead." Joshua nodded and Jeonghan looked down. "It's about your ex.. or exes..." The blonde pouted. "Ah... well, I had 3 exes. The first, well she was nice but she cheated on me. The second, well we decided to be just friends and we're still friends till now. Well and Amanda, you saw here just now. She just wanted my money so I broke up with her." Jodhua interwined their fingers together and looked back up at the blonde.

"Oh...." Jeonghan could only say that word, he was sperchless. "I got you now and I don't plan on leaving you." Joshua whispers, pecking the blonde's nose, causing him to blush. "You can forget about them babe~ I love you and only you." Joshua smiles as Jeonghan smiles back and nods, "I love you too~"

Jeonghan sat back next to his lover and lied down on his lap, they stayed like this for a few minutes. "Babe~" Jeonghan says, playing with his hair. "Hm?" Joshua looks at the blonde intently. "I'm thinking of dying and cutting my hair." Jeonghan says simply and Joshua pouts. "But I love your long hair..." Jeonghan laughs and replies, "Christmas is approaching and I've had this look for a year now..." Joshua playfully rolls his eyes and grins, "Fine~ but I get to pick what colour~" Jeonghan nods happily and hugs his lover.