6. Breakfast

Blaine and Santana looked pale. All sitting around table, Blaine serving the plates and Santana Helping him.

"Blaine and Santana looked ill this morning." Tina said as they were gone back to the Kitchen.

"You must apolozige Blaine and Santana this morning, they don't feel well. They had to do the best they can for breakfast. Kurt and Brittany had – er – not been able to carry on this morning.: Artie Said. "they all need each other right now."

"What's the matter with them?" Tina asked.

"They died in her sleep."

Everyone gasp.

"How awful! Four deaths on this beach since we arrived!" Quinn said.

"Hm. That's remarkable." Narrowing his eyes. "What's the cause of death?"

"They both were suffocated at their sleep." Artie said.

"That's Awful," Rachel said. "We could be next" 

"What did they have to eat and drink last night after they went up to bed?"  Sam put out.

"Blaine and Santana assured me they had nothing whatsoever." Artie said.

"Ah, but they might say so!" Sam assured.

"So that's your idea?" Puck told Sam.

"Well, why not? We all heard that accusation last night. Allow for the moment that it's true. Ten to one, the guy will let the cat out of the bag. He hasn't the nerve to stand up and brazen it out. He's a danger to his husband. He's all right, he can lie. But he can't be sure of him! And if he goes to pieces, his neck's in danger! So he slips something into his cup of tea and shuts his mouth permanently." Sam was telling.

"So you think the same happens to Brittany, that Santana had to do with Britt's death" Rachel tells them.

"It may be so. But I don't think it's possible for someone to do that to – to their beloved." Dave said.

"When a man's neck is in danger, he doesn't stop to think too much about sentiment." Sam said.

Blaine and Santana enter and everyone looks.

"Do you guys want anything else,?" Blaine said.

"We don't have toast bread, Fred hasn't come with any and usually he comes every moring but today I don't know what happen" Santana said.

"Sorry to hear about Kurt and Brittany, Blaine and Santana. Artie's just been telling us."

"Thank you, David." Blaine and Santana Said.