16. The Next Morning

Finn, Sam, Quinn, and Puck walking down the stairs together. Puck is speaking.

"...Blaine is missing. He isn't in his room or anywhere else. And there's no kettle on and the kitchen fire isn't lit. His bed's been slept in and his razor, sponge, and soap are all wet. And it's 25 to 10am. Where in the world is he? He got up all right." 

Quinn as she was shaking. "You don't think he's – hiding somewhere... waiting for us?"

Q, I'm prepared to think anything of anyone. My advice is to keep together until we find him." Puck said.

"He must be out on the house and into the beach somewhere. And where's Tina?" Artie said.

Tina comes from outside the terrance, into Puck and her friends.

"Have you been wandering about on the beach alone, TIna? Don't you realize that that's an exceedingly foolish thing to do?" Sam said to Tina. 

"I assure you, Sam, that I kept an extremely sharp lookout." Tina answered him.

"Well. Seen anything of Blaine?" Sam asked her.

Tina raising her eyebrows. "Blaine? No, I haven't seen him this morning, why?"

"He's gone. But he laid the table for breakfast." Finn reply.

"He might have done that last night." Puck said.

Quinn looking at table, with bowl of soldiers on it. "Look! The soldiers! There are only eight!"

"So that means..." Puck walks outside near a little shack there was and found Blaine inside. He is dead, with wound on back of head. "Here he is. And look what was next to him!" He screamed holding up a bloodstained ax.