1. At the Station

It was a nice afternoon in the neighborhood of Far Rockaway close to Queens in the City of New York. Quinn Fabray, Noah Puckerman, Tina Cohen-Chang and Finn Hudson where all coming in the train from Brooklyn to Far Rockaway because they were all invited to a dinner in Atlantic Beach.

Taxi driver was standing all alone in the platform when Quinn, Puck, Tina and Finn all came in arguing about which taxi to take. 

"You all going to Atlantic Beach, maybe?" The taxi driver coming in the conversation.

"Yes Sir" All four guests said, looking at each other in surprise.

"Sir, there are two taxis here." Looking at Finn. "One of them must wait until the slow train from East New York gets here – in about 5 minutes – there's one gentleman coming by that. Would one of you like to wait? More comfortable for you, that way." The taxi driver said.

"I'll wait, if you'll go on?" Quinn replies.

"Thank you" Tina said, stiffly as she sits on the taxi.

Finn follows Tina to the taxi.

"I'll wait here with Quinn you all go,"

"Like to sit inside while you're waiting? the taxi driver told Quinn and Puck.

As they were going inside the rest were going to the beach... 

"No way, are you insane" Quinn said Puck as she was looking at a wall.

"That sunny wall looks more attractive. Unless you'd rather go inside the station?" he said smiling.

"No, thanks. It's amazing to get out of that stuffy train." She said.

"Yes, traveling by train is rather annoying in this weather." he said as he was covered in sweat.

"I do hope it lasts – the weather, I mean. Our summers are so treacherous." she said. 

"Do you know this part of the city well?" he asked her as he has never come to this part of New York, or never come to New York at all. 

"No, I've never been here before. I haven't seen my employer yet."  she proceeds to him as they now where walking.

"Your employer" he asked confused.

"Yes, I'm Mr. Weston's Secretary" Quinn said.

"Oh, I get it. But isn't that kind of weird?" he asked.

 "Oh, I don't think so." laughing. "His own secretary suddenly got sick, and he wired to an agency for a substitute, and they sent me." she said.

"So that's what happened. And suppose you don't like the post when you get there?" Puck said.

"Oh it's only temporary – a holiday post. I've got a permanent job at a girls' school. As a matter of fact, I'm thrilled about getting to see Atlantic Beach. Is it really very interesting?"

"Awwwwwkwwwaaarddd! Am I supposed to have met them or not?" To the Readers. "There's a animal crawling up your arm. No, keep quite still! (pounces) There, it's gone." he said to her.

"Oh, thank you. There a lot of animals in this summer." she reply.

"Yeah, I suppose it's the heat. Who are we waiting for, do you know?" 

"No idea, mmm" Quinn told him.

In that time we hear the train coming and we hear a loud whistle... 

"That will be the train" Puck exclaim.