chapter two

It was the next morning, Stiles, Lily, and Sheriff Stilinski entered The Sheriff's department at his office. Stiles was last to come out as he's explaining to their dad about Theo.

"I know his family left town around the time Theo was nine or ten, his older sister got died in an accident when he was eight," Stiles explained as he shuts the door.

"Please, go to school." his father begged them.

"Dad, this kid is a werewolf." Stiles points out.

Stiles doesn't trust this Theo guy- Lily wasn't sure if she trusted the Theo guy either. He had brown hair, a good looking jawline, and dark eyes.

"And your best friend is a werewolf," Sheriff Stilinski added. "You are dating a were-coyote, I'm still not sure what Kira's suppose to be and my daughter is a were-banshee, your sister is a were-banshee! When the flying monkeys come soaring through this station, you will have my undivided attention. Until then, go to school."

"What did you do?" Stiles asked pointing to his father who was wearing his Sheriff uniform.

"What? What do you mean "what did I do"?" he asked his son then looked at his daughter and his daughter shrugged.

"There's something different about you." Stiles added more on.

"What are you talking about?"

Stiles stepped closer to his dad as if he was smelling him. "What is it?" Stiles asked. "What's different?"

"For the love of God, Stiles, just go to school! And, take your sister with you!" Sheriff Stilinski raised his voice pushing his son lightly back.

"I will go if you promise to do a full background check of the Raekens." Stiles said.

"No. You know what? Just because I'm the only law enforcement officer who knows anything about this, does not make it my responsibility to do something every time you have a minor suspicion." Sheriff Stilinski exclaimed to his son.

"Expect you're not the only one." Lily said allowed, not meaning to. She was thinking of Parrish. Stiles turned around and saw through the window that Parrish was working at his desk sorting out through the fliers.

"Parrish!" Sheriff Stilinski yelled making Parrish's head bolt up.

"So you ran a background check, and all you found was a speeding ticket?" Malia asked Lily and Stiles as they walk up the steps of the high school as Stiles explained to Malia what they found about Theo.

"Speeding ticket signed by Theo's dad eight years ago." Lily added as they reached the top of the steps.

"Which means what?" Malia asked.

"Who speeds?" Stiles asked turning around and stopping to talk to them. "People trying to get away from something." Stiles stated stopping and standing in front of Malia and Lily.

"Well, how many tickets do you have?" Malia asked.

"None," Stiles said without hesitation.

"How many would you have if dad didn't get you out of them?" Lily changed the question.

"Seventeen." Stiles said.

"I don't know, Stiles." Malia said. "I mean, I see why you're worried. He's really hot, he's got like really great hair, perfect body, you should definitely feel threatened."

"Thank you, because I do." Stiles said. "Now more than ever."

"You want me to torture him?" Malia offered.