chapter nine

Lily and Liam knew Mason was coming off the bed, as they disconnect their lips and looked over at the door where it was now opened by Mason.

"Why do I find you guys cute?" Mason grumbled, before closing the door and sitting on the ground with some video games.

Lily giggles, before giving Liam another soft kiss on the mouth, which turns out to be quite a few more.

Mason turns around to see them making out, he rolls his eyes. Where's Corey when he needs him? "Guys, do you have to make out now?" Liam pulls away, before winking at Lily who pouted.

"Buzzkill!" Lily yelled, before throwing her arms in the air. Liam scoots off the bed and walks over to Mason who had the tv already on.

They sit down in front of it, as Lily stares at the screen. They were killing people and whatnot. "I have to get back to studying." Liam said and Lily rolls her eyes.

"You were never studying in the first place." Lily mumbles but he could still hear her.

"Why did you think I invited you over?" Liam joked, looking over his shoulder.

"I don't know, so we could have sex?" Lily asked.

"We can do that too." Liam grins.

Mason rolls his eyes at the couple. Suddenly there were books in Liam's hands and Lily frowned. "You were being serious," Lily commented. They both ignored her.

"Uh, you need help with anything?" Mason asked, with a little bit of stuttering.

"What, you wanna help me study?" Liam asked his best friend.

"That's my cue to leave." Lily jumps out of bed. Liam turns to Lily, as she brushed past him he grabs her hand and she holts.

"You're my best friend I can help you study," Mason said.

"Nah, go home, dude." Liam nodded. Lily tried pulling to get out of his grasp, but he seat hand gripped her.

"Ah... do you mind if I... is it cool if..." Mason stuttered.

"What? Want to stay over?" Liam finished.

"Yeah, is that alright?" Mason asked.

"Bye Liam." Lily waves her hand then grinned. "Have fun at your sleepover!"

"I mean, yeah, if you tell me why."

"What do you mean why? Maybe I just wanna hang out." Mason shrugged.

"What about Corey?" Lily asked.

"Huh, he's at a library studying group." Mason spoke.

"We haven't had a sleepover since we were ten." Liam said. Liam puts the book down. "What's going on?" Lily felt his hand slip out of her's, she knew they wanted to be alone so she tiptoed out, even though she knew Liam could hear her. "Lily. Stay." 

"I'm not a dog." Lily scoffed as she had made it to the door. "Well not technically,"

Mason sighs. "You remember that body we found? You know, the one without the face?"

"Vaguely." Lily mumbles.

"I can't get it out of my head." Mason exhales.

"Yeah, me, too." Liam said.

"No, dude. I'm. . . I mean, I literally can't get it out of my head." Mason said. "You know what after imagines are?"

"Uh, you mean like when you look into a light bulb and when you look away you can kind of still see it?"