chapter eight

"Morning." Lily giggles at the position they were in. Liam had his arms wrapped around Lily as they were both tucked in. Liam groaned in response. Lily rolls her eyes and flips him onto his back and gave him a morning kiss.

He kisses back, obviously and opened his eyes to meet closed eyelids, they were both enjoying this moment.

Lily breaks the kiss, they were still close to each other. "I haven't brushed my teeth yet." Liam groaned.

"I don't care." Lily shrugged before quickly kissing him and she hopes out of bed.

"Oo! I'm not done with you!" Liam whines.

"Also Mas texted and we've got to meet him in the boys' locker room. Has it healed yet?"

"No." Liam grumbles. "Has yours?"

"Slowly," Lily replied from the bathroom.

"I'm saying if we are talking about a mythical creature so powerful the only safe place to put it is the wild hunt." Mason explained as Liam got ready for practice, Lily standing next to Mason. "Then we have a serious problem."

"Can we figure it out while I'm doing drills?" Liam asked as others' were around him getting changed also. "Brett's meeting me to help the freshmen that Wanna be the first line."

"Brett?" Lily asked frowning.

"Incredibly hot Brett with the eight-pack abs?" Mason added.

"Pretty sure his names just Brett." Liam spoke.

Mason scoffs. "He has an eight-pack. Do you, do you know how it is for a human body to have an eight pack?" Mason asked.

"Technically, he's not human." The two boys' ignored her comment.

"God." Mason breaths. "Wait, why is he helping you?"

"I couldn't get anyone else to volunteer," Liam stated.

"Well. Yeah, that's because there's no way any of them are going to make the first line." Lily told them.

"I mean, no one does before Junior year." Mason added.

"Scott did, so did I." Liam puts in.

"Yeah, with a little supernatural help." Lily quietly added.

Liam then shuts his locker, some dude was there- smiling down at Liam. "Thanks for the gear, Liam." It shocked Liam how Aaron was there. "And the drills, and the chance, you know even if there really isn't one."

"Unless you practice." Mason added. Mason exhales heavily, "like today, I mean you could totally have a shot at the first line." Mason playfully punches the dudes' arm.

"Okay, whatever. . ." Liam then starts to push Mason away from Aaron.

"Yeah, no, you all do." Mason called.

"Mini Stilinsski!" She hears Coach. "Busted!" Everyone turns to her, Lily quickly kissed Liam's check and turns around as Liam dragged Mason off. She walks towards Coach's office where he was at the door. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm always here." Lily grinned. "When am I not here?"

"True." Finstock muttered. "You know, you haunt my dreams sometimes."

"Really?" Lily questioned crossing her arms and leaning on her side a little, smirking. "Was I super hot?"

"Nope, you were super annoying." Coach spoke. "Goodbye, daughter."

Lily laughs, holding her stomach as she remembers the small nickname Coach had called her at Liam's first lacrosse game when he moved here. "I'll see you out on the field!"