chapter two

After they had taken Alex, (the kid they had found shaken, scared, and not talkative), to the Sheriff Station to leave him with Noah, the couple had managed to get Liam's car started and they are now sitting in the car outside's Lily's house.

"Do you have to go?" Liam mumbles, looking at the empty house in front of him which belonged to Lilys. Lily smirked and faced Liam.

"I have to. We have the first day back to school tomorrow, remember?" Lily reminded him. Liam huffs, before looking at her.

"I'd much rather spend the day with you tomorrow." Liam states.

"Liam." Lily drags the 'M'. She then unbuckles her seatbelt and leans over to Liam in the driver's seat. She turns his chin more towards her, with the pad of her thumb and smiles. "I promise we will see each other tomorrow, okay?"

Liam sighed. "Okay, okay," Liam whined before Lily pecks Liam's lips, Liam wanted more, but being the good boyfriend he was- he lets her go.

"Hey, if I need anything or want company, I swear I'll call you first." Lily told him. "I swear, I pinky swear." Liam laughs, before rolling his eyes and giving her another sweet passionate kiss. She quickly pulls away and scowls at him. "I don't think so mister, I know your game."

"I love you." Liam smiled.

"I love you too, so much." Lily then smiles, before turning around and pulls down the handle of the door and the door opens wide, then she hops out.

"Promise?" Liam called a little louder.

"Promise!" Lily shouts before closing the door and walking up the pathway to her door. She noticed the engine stops to Liam's car, she turned around and saw Liam running over to her. She smiled and dropped her stuff, her bag landing on the ground. She runs towards him, her boots making it hard for her run. She wraps her arms around his neck, as he pulled her in from her waist and they share a passionate kiss, filled with lust. She felt wanted around Liam. Lily pulls away, and eyes Liam. "Liam." she whispers.

"Lily." he whispers back, then his hands travel up her back, pulling her closer as they share the long embrace.

Lily closes the door to Derek's Chevy Camaro, it was black and shiny just for her. Derek had given this to Lily as a reminder of himself to her. She was forever grateful off Derek and she had promised him that she would take care of his baby, which was now her baby. She locked the car, proud that she got her licenses in the Christmas holidays. She wore a simple white top, with black ripped up jeans, along with some light brown boots and the bracelet that Liam had gotten her for their three-year anniversary, it was a heart gold locket with the date that they started dating and their two letters. L.D. and L.S.

She smiled as she walked into the school, waving to some people as they walk by. Some new freshmen. Or as Lydia Martin use to called them "Fresh" "Men". Lily had found it funny, but she doesn't anymore. She only found it funny because she was immature.

Lily walked over to her locker and unlocked it. She'd already been to the office and what not in those two hours time. She sighs and throws her things into her locker. She decided that she was going to put a makeup mirror on her locker door and try to put some locker shelves that can easily pull in and pull out of the shelves.

Lily looked over at saw Liam, Mason, Hayden, and Corey. She smiled and closed her locker, and she runs over to them. "Liam!" Lily called, Liam turns around and smiled at the sight of his girlfriend running over to him.

"Hey!" Liam was cut off short by a sweet and passionate kiss, Liam moaned and cupped her face with his hands.

"Okay, lovebirds. We get it." Hayden teased and grinned at her two best friends. "Can we go now?"

"Go where?" Lily asked, cutting off the kiss, and looking at the other brunette.

"The yearbook photo?" Hayden questioned. "Didn't you get the group message last night? I told everyone to sign up."

"Oh!" Lily smiles and pulls out her bag, she got out the sheet off paper- the sign-up sheet but her name wasn't on there. "I swear I did this last night."

Hayden groans. "Are you kidding? Lily! You ruined it for us." Hayden mumbles darkly under her breath.

"But I did, I promise!" Lily whined flapping the sheet about. Mason chuckles.

"Next year, okay?" Mason told Lily, Lily glances over at Mason and sighed.

"Hayden's right. I did ruin it for us." Lily leans against Liam, who had his arm around her and rubs her shoulder.

"No, you didn't." Liam reassured her.

"Let's go." Hayden said linking her arm with Lily's, as they walked down the hall and to the sophomore yearbook photos. Meanwhile, the rest of the pack was at the senior yearbook photo.

They entered the line off sophomores ready to take the photos. "I can't believe it's sophomore year." Lily had to say, sighing. "Where has this time gone?"

Liam smiled down at her, as they begin to get all cuddly since the line is really long.

After a few hours of waiting, they were finally at the front of the line. Lily stands aside as she watched Hayden smile at the camera. She then had the urge to ruin it because she couldn't get her photo, so she walked up and over to Hayden and waved at her and that's when the camera snapped.

"Lily." Hayden groaned glaring at the girl. Lily steps back, as Hayden sits comfortably on the stool. The photo was taken, and then everyone else's was.

The group sits on the bench, talking and that's when the photography walks over to them. "Do you guys want a group photo?" He asked.

"I didn't sign up." Lily told him bluntly.

The man shrugs, then bend down on one knee. Lily then sits on Liam's lap and throws a hand up in the air, being the dramatic person she was. She then smiled and looked the way at the camera, finally getting her chance as the rest of them decided to a pose as well.