Chores (Again)

So, another day where my mom is mad for no reason. And she made us do chores. But today, it's different. She actually had a reason. And here it is, the rare reason for my moms' anger. And that reason, is, I was playing video games all day today. And, I was not in a very good mood myself. And it was all because of a certain someone. My BROTHER. That lil' jerk. He put me in a bad mood. He offered some chicken nuggets, so I took his offer. And then, when I say, "No, I wanna play by myself", he takes the chicken nuggets back. OK. Not getting those today. At least I could play by myself, right? Wrong. He picked up a controller anyway and started logging on. Eventually, I let him play by himself. Revenge, is sweet, but distasteful in the end, for he kept bothering  me to the point where I yelled and snapped at him. And I got in trouble for, "Being a bad brother". Boy, if my parents knew, right. Anyway, back on topic. I just finished doing 1 chore. And then I get assigned to vacuum a room. Okay, can do, getting a little annoyed but can do. And then, BAM! One more chore. That was actually my breaking point. But I did it anyway. As, i finished up, I heard my mom talking to my dad. My mom said, "I was thinking of pizza and Stranger Things with the kids." OK. Do I look like I wanna be near you anymore. NO. I don't.  Oh, by the way, revenge is AMAZING. What happened was, my mom kept calling my brother down to clean, and he was on his phone. So, I did what I would do when I was in my current mood, I never told him. My mom kept calling and calling.

    My mom sent my sister up to go get him, and he got his phone taken away. REVENGE!