✧ and they were roommates ✧

[ Chapter 2: and they were roommates ]

ugh, okay, miss sassy pants.

[ Word Count: 725 ]

[ Warnings: none ]

[ AUTHORS NOTE: this is the sequel to youtube high school! ]

[ song of the chapter:
sunflower : post malone ]

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

bree
ahh finally classes are over. emily, marley, and i start heading to find our dorm. marley, emily, and i have the same dorm, but we share it with another girl, i assume. we don't know who they are, but hopefully we get to know them!

"i wonder who we're going to share a dorm with." emily says as we all walk into the building. "hey!" we hear a guy behind us. we turn around to face braden. we were now friends with him, he apologized and everything, but i still didn't like ten percent of him.

"oh, hey." emily replies. "where are your guy's dorm?" he asks looking at marley. "you're back from neveda already?" he says looking at marley with a smile. "yup, anyways our dorm is down the hall. if you don't mind we've to go." marley says as we all turn around and walk to our dorm.

i open the door and we all walk inside the dorm to see a girl taking pictures of a shelf that contains plants, picture frames, etc. it looked like
this:

"um, hello?" marley says as she walks infront of us girls

"um, hello?" marley says as she walks infront of us girls. "oh, hey! you three must be my lovely dorm mates!" the girl says turning around to face us and embracing us in a hug. "i'm marley, this is bree, and emily." marley says pointing at us.

"so, what's your name?" bree says looking around the furnished living room and kitchen. "my name's maya! i'm a photographer and that's why i decorated our dorm so modernly if you girls don't mind!" maya says pointing around the room.