✧ santa monica peir ✧

[ Chapter 8: santa monica peir ]

imagine we see a whale?

[ Word Count: 1285 ]

[ Warnings: cursing ]

[ AUTHORS NOTE: i'm hungry help:( ]

[ song of the chapter:
malibu: miley cyrus ]

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

bree
we all started walking to the pier and then genesis said something. "this is going to be so fun!" "yup!" i replied and smiled to her. we finally got to where the rides and games where at and we had to pay for tickets (bracelets to get on rides). we all payed for our own tickets to go on the more "funner" rides i can say. "let's ride on the dragon one!" marley yelled with excitement in her tone.

"yeah!" genesis yelled. "wait, does anybody not want to get on the ride?" emily asked. no one said they didn't want to do emily said "okay, then lets go!" we walked to the ride and wait in line. "jennie? is that you!" emily says as she taps a girls shoulder.

the girl is wearing:

she turns around and it's jennie! i've met her a few times and am good friends with her

she turns around and it's jennie! i've met her a few times and am good friends with her. she's on of emily's smoke buddies too! did i mention she's pretty hot? no? well, now you know!

"hey!" she says smiling at emily. "hey, bree, marley, and valerie." she says looking at us. "heyo!" valerie says with a smile. "how have you been?" i ask her looking up at her since she's a bit taller than me.

"kinda sad you never replied to my text." jennie says with a laugh. "shit, i'm sorry." i say. "don't worry about it! you can make it up some other time." she replies with a smirk. this gif is something else.

"hey, why are you so red?" vicky says clueless. "shush!" valerie says. "sorry!" vicky says. jennie laughs and it's our turn to get on the ride. "wanna ride with us?" maya ask with a smile. this girl is so sweet!

"sure, i was supposed to meet a friend, but he didn't show up." jennie replies. "their loss." i reply with a laugh. we got into the ride, "ah! thank can't wait!" vicky says. we all sat in the same row, "how do we all fit?!" valerie said while laughing. the ride starts and everyone is buckled on the ride.

the ride starts off slow and it starts to get higher. "woo! yay! wee!" everyone on the ride yells as the ride goes really high. "shit, this ride goes higher than i remember" i yell scared. "higher than me? impossible! hold my hand." jennie says next to me.

"AHH OK THANKS!" i yell back when the ride goes even higher. i grab her hand and squeeze it. "jeeze, you got a grip." she says and laughs. "sorry!" i yelled. "it's fine!" she yelled back. you can barley hear sense it's so loud in the pier.

vicky and valerie were laughing while genesis and
marley look at the ocean saying, "imagine we see a whale?" emily was yelling in excitement and happiness and maya was also yelling with excitement."wow, this is actually fun!" i yell opening my eyes since i had them closed. i look over at jennie and she smiles at me.

marley was laughing cause of how fun it was. the ride started to slow down and then it just stopped. the safety bar was lifted and everyone got off the ride. we all got out and walked over to the roller coaster. "can we get on the ride?" marley asked pointing to a roller coaster. "yeah, lets get on the rollercoaster!" emily says. "it it scary?" vicky asked. "not really it's actually fun." brittany said and smiled. seeing her smile is kinda shocking now!

"OK LETS GET ON THE RIDE!" valerie yells as she begins to skip to the line of the ride. "wait a minute." vicky says. "what?" we all say as we moved forward on the line since it was moving. "who's going with who? there's only 2 seats for each cart i believe." vickey then said. "oh, right.." genesis says.

"okay, someone pair up with someone!" vicky announced to us. "i'll pair up with, bree." jennie says holding my hand. as much as i didn't want to think this, it felt like the whole braden, sub, and i love triangle when she held my hand. just like the way braden did in disneyland.

"okay, i'll go with marley!" emily says and smiled to marley. "i'll go with my homegirl." valerie says looking at vicky. "maya, wanna go with me?" genesis asked maya. "sure!" she answered. we waited in line into it was our turn. the roller coaster is loud!

maya
it was our turn and i told genesis let's go all the way at the front. "are you sure?" she asked. "yes!" i told her. "okay" she said and we both went on the first cart at the front. bree and jennie are behind us. vicky and valerie are behind them. and behind vickey and valerie are marley and emily. and then sadly brittany with some stranger. the ride started and it went fast. "WOOOOO! WEEEE! YAY!! OH MY GOD! ITS TO SCARY!" different people said on the ride.

marley started yelling "WHY DID I SAY I WANT TO BE IN THE FRONT?!" i started laughing and heard genesis from all the way at the front. "YESSS QUEEN" vicky yelled and valerie laughed. the ride finally was coming to a end and a flashed light shined where our picture was taken. we all posed and then the ride looped and went to where we started off at.

while that happened a large noise was heard. "what the fuck?" marley says scared. "don't worry it's a noise the ride always makes when the carts go on it." emily explained to her. marley nodded and then the ride just stopped. the safety belts came off and everyone got off the ride. "that was stellar!" genesis said and we began to laugh.

"let's go look at our picture!" bree says as she grabs jennie's hand and drag her to the picture area thingy. i smile at them and we all follow behind. we all look at the picture, me and genesis screaming, bree kissing jennie on the cheek, vicky and valerie doing duck lips and peace signs, brittany pouting, emily and marley smiling, etc.

"let's buy it!" vicky says with a smile. we buy many copies of the pictures for everyone. emily pulls out her phone and looksat the time. "guys, it's getting late. should we go out for dinner?" emily says as she puts her phone back in her pocket.

"yeah, it is getting dark." vicky says and looks up at the sky. "let's go get dinner then." marley says and smiled. "hold on! how did you get to the beach, jennie? do you've your own car?" i ask jennie.

"yeah, i've my own car actually." jennie says and smiled. "do you all fit in your car?" jennie then asked. "no, not really. we've space only for six people in my car." i responded. "oh, okay. then one you guys can come in my car." jennie says and smiled. "is that even a question? i'll go with you." bree says with a smile.

"question! where are we going to eat?" marley asked. "oh yeah, where are we going to eat?" valerie said. "let's eat something simple." i tell them. "taco bell!" marley yells. "yeah!" i say laughing. "okay, let's go." brittany says. jennie and bree walked to jennie's car and the rest and u walked to my car.

i already gave jennie my contact information so i texted her the directions of the taco bell.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

bree's bonker thoughts!

AHH IM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER