✧ parties can cause drama ✧

[ Chapter 3: parties can cause drama ]

what's that? words of regret?

[ Word Count: 1042 ]

[ Warnings: cursing ]

[ AUTHORS NOTE: this chapter is just yes! ]

[ song of the chapter:
roxanne : arizona zervas ]

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
bree
we walk around the campus trying to find the West Union Party Hall. "where is it?" marley says as she looks around. "it's over there!" maya says as she points to a sign. "did you not see the sign, marley?" maya says das she walks in front of everybody.

"oh shush." marley says as she rolls her eyes. "a fights about to go down." marley whispers to me and i reply with a laugh. "what's so funny?" marley says as she stops and glares at us.

"none of your concern." emily replies as marley begins to walk again. we walk into the building the lights are off, the lights are flashing different colors, there's loud music playing, etc! "let's have fun!" emily hell's as we all walk to the dance floor.

"i'm not a good dancer!" maya yells. "it doesn't matter!" marley replies as she starts dancing. i'm already a dancer so nothing new. "i wanna go get a snack, wanna come with me?" i say tapping emily on the shoulder. "yeah, lets go!" emily replies as we start walking to the food bar.

we began to ask for two churros, "hey, there!" a voice behind us says. we both turn before i grab our churros and face the girl. she had gorgeous curly hair! the girl was wearing a dark purple dress:

 she had gorgeous curly hair! the girl was wearing a dark purple dress:

"you guys wanna be friends?" she asked with a smile. "oh, yeah. what's your name?" emily replies. "the names genesis!" genesis replies. "jenesis?" emily says mispronouncing her name. "it's genesis! get it right!" she says jokingly.