✧ beach fun! ✧

[ Chapter 7: beach fun! ]

it's not funny you boogers!

[ Word Count: 761 ]

[ Warnings: cursing ]

[ AUTHORS NOTE: hey guys :) ]

[ song of the chapter:
party in the usa : miley cyrus ]

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

marley
maya and i walk to the car and get in. she starts the car and then we where off, off to the beach to have some fun! the radio began to play "party in the usa". we both look at each other and start singing.

"i hopped off the plane at L.A.X
with a dream and my cardigan
welcome to the land of fame excess
am I gonna fit in?
jumped in the cab, here i am for the first time
look to my right, and i see the holly sign"

then finally the most amazing part of the song hits!

"so i put my hands up
they're playing my song, the butterflies fly away
i'm noddin' my head like, 'yeah'
i'm movin' my hips like, 'yeah'
i got my hands up, they're playing my song
i know I'm gonna be okay
yeah, it's a party in the U.S.A
yeah, it's a party in the U.S.A!"

we sing continue to sing along. "i love this song!" maya yells. "me too!" i yell back. we danced in our seats and when u say that i mean we just moved our hands and hips to the rhythm. the song ends and we're almost there. "we're here!" she says as we go in the beach parking lot. "aye! let's go!" i say.

she buys a ticket and parks. we get out and start walking where the other girls are at. "where are they?" i say. "i just texted bree and she sent me her location. follow me." maya told me.

"oh, okay." i say as we start walking and then two little boys and two little girls are playing soccer when the girl kicks the soccer ball and it hits my face. "owe!" i yell in pain. the kids start to laugh and run off. "it's not funny little buggers!" i yell. "haha." maya laughs to hopefully what I said.

"there they're!" she yells and we start running to valerie and vicky who are laying under an umbrella. "hey, guys!" vicky yells as we all walk over to them. "hey, girls!" valerie says hugging maya and i. "where the rest?" i ask.

"they're swimming." vicky says. "let's go!" valerie says. i take off my backpack and place it on a chair. we all walk to the water and we dive in. vicky is wearing:

 vicky is wearing: