✧ not so great starbucks meet up ✧

[ Chapter 6: not so great starbucks meet up ]

i want to meet up with you.

[ Word Count: 934 ]

[ Warnings: cursing ]

[ AUTHORS NOTE: hey guys :) ]

[ song of the chapter:
boyfren : loveled ]

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

marley
it's the next day and i'm not happy that i'm going to meet with my ex after he broke my heart and left the country. i mean, he left me how am i not supposed to still be mad? i didn't just break my leg and some other bones, but my heart. bummer.

i wrote him a letter the day of my high school graduation. i named it the letter of love. i left the letter inside a box filled with our memories. today, i just brought the letter. maybe we can talk about it.

as i walk into starbucks, i grip the letter as i see him sitting at a table with two caramel lattes. someones hungry. "hey." i say sitting down. "hey! i got you a caramel latte. your favorite." he says obviously proud. "well, uh, how much did it cost?" i say pulling out my wallet. "don't worry about it. i got it." he says. "well, um, alex. hate to break it to you, but we aren't dating anymore so i think it's kind of weird for us to pay for each other's things." i say.

"anyways i should go." i say. "wait, marley..." alex said as i turned around to him. "what now?" I snap back. "just cause i payed for something for you doesn't mean we're dating. i'm just trying to be nice. plus, i'm over you." alex says as if it was nothing.

as if i didn't fall asleep in his arms. as if i didn't spill my heart out at him. as if i didn't loose my- that doesn't matter. "fuck you. by the way, i wrote you a letter, but that doesn't matter because you're over me, right?" i scoff throwing the letter at him. i roll my eyes and leave. i walk back to the dorm trying to keep the tears in my eyes.

i open the door with my key and walk in. the lights all are turned off. "where's everyone?" i thought to myself. i turned on the light and walked forward to my room. "i should text Bree to at least know where they're at." i whispered and took out my phone out of my pocket.

i scroll on my contacts trying to find bree. "found her." i say as i tap on her name and start calling her. "it's taking a while..." i whisper to myself. "hey! what's up?" i hear her voice say. "hey bree-" i say until i hear "this is bree's voicemail leave a message after the noise, tiktokers are out of my league!" "oh..." i then said. "i'll just call maya!" i call Maya and she picks up. "hey, mar! what's up?" maya says over the other line.

"i just came back from Starbucks and no ones at the dorm where are you guys at?" i told her. "oh! i'm at the beach with valerie, vicky, bree, genesis, and emily!" she says. "why didn't you invite me or at least tell me!" i said as i started to get a little angry. "you said you where going out and not coming for a while. and you looked busy! so, we didn't think you wanted to come." she explained.

"well-" i said and then i thought what to say, "should i get angry or should i just be calm?" i thought. "well, can i come?" i asked. "sure! we came to the beach in my car." she tells me. "oh, okay" i said. "okay, well i'm coming. imma keep you updated." she responded. "okay, thanks!" i say.

ten minutes later

i'm laying on my bed when i get a call from maya. "hi, may." i say. "hey! get your bathing suit ready! i'm here!" maya says all excited. "okay!" i say. "do i need to pack any snacks, sunscreen, or towels?" i ask. "just bring a towel, a change of clothes, and your bathing suit." maya says. "okay! you guys sure are prepared." i then say. "yeah, now go get ready! see you!" maya says then hangs up. i walk over to my closet and pick my favorite swimsuit, which is:

 i walk over to my closet and pick my favorite swimsuit, which is:

i put it on and get my yellow backpack which looks like:

i put a towel inside the bag and i grabbed some sunscreen just in case

i put a towel inside the bag and i grabbed some sunscreen just in case. i know they said they already have but i just wanna take mine. i grab a brush and put it in my bag. i put my hair in a ponytail and put some clips and rubber bands in my bag. "i'm ready!" i say looking in the mirror.

five minutes later

i hear someone opening the door so i get my bag and put on my sandals and start walking to the door. maya opens the door and walks in. "oh my god..." maya says. "what?" i say confused. "you look so pretty!" she says. "aww! thanks you do to!" maya is wearing:

 "aww! thanks you do to!" maya is wearing:

"ready to go?" she then says. "sure am!" i say excited. "wait, one thing did people keep looking at you and whistling to you because you are wearing a bathing suit?" "yeah, just in campus, but i yelled at them." she replies with a laugh. "let me put a sweater on." i tell her and i laughed. "you don't have to cover up. the only thing they have to cover up is their musty mouths!" maya snaps. "true! lets go!" i say.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

bree's bonker thoughts!

marley is salty still :(