✧ bad bitch party ✧

[ Chapter 12: bad bitch party ]

go baby! go mamas!

[ Word Count: 457 ]

[ Warnings: cursing and fighting ]

[ AUTHORS NOTE: emily >>> any hoe :) ]

[ song of the chapter:
fast : sueco the child ]

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

narrative
the whole group was dancing, drinking, smoking like any normal young adult would do at a party. denis was dancing with the group until brittany walked up to denis. "hey, denis. can you help me with something upstairs?" brittany asked as he said yes, not thinking anything weird about it.

they both go upstairs to anna's room and brittany closes the door. "so, what do you need?" denis asks as he turns to see brittany lock her lips onto his. "let go!" denis mumbles as she shoves him onto the bed. the door slams open and a drunk anna walks in. "what the fuck are you doing in my room." anna slurs.

"help me." denis says as brittany turns to see anna. "get off of h-him." anna says as

can you get me something to drink, please?" emily asks denis ask he nods his head and goes to the snack table.

"hey, denis! how have you been." denis hears a voice behind him. he turns around to face a girl who emily strongly disliked, brittany. brittany has once tried to get with denis, but that didn't work. tonight would be her second try.

"uh, hey. i've been good." denis replies awkwardly. "well, you'll feel better after i do this." brittany says before wrapping her hands around his neck and leaned in to kiss him. denis tried his best to keep their lips from meeting.

saved by the bell, he pushed her off of him and emily screamed over at brittany. "the fuck is wrong with you!" emily screamed. "you didn't fight me last time, pussy. this is your chance." brittany snaps at emily.

emily starts to wrap her hair up in a ponytail, since girls like brittany love pulling hair in fights. "hold this." emily says as she hands denis her phone.

emily grabs brittany from the neck and drops her to the floor. brittany began to flay her hands in the air trying to grab emily's hair. emily is smart she knew what she had to do.

emily began punching brittany. brittany has long acrylics which some what came in hand. brittany began to scratch emily on her face. "shit!" people say as they gather around the two girls fighting.

brittany began to bleed since emily got some good punches on her. "get off of her!" genesis said scared of both of them getting in trouble. brittany tried getting on top of emily, but emily had her pinned to the floor. "go baby! go mamas!" denis cheered for emily.

denis picked up emily, stopping the fight. "get the fuck out of here! ugly ass bitch!" emily yelled at brittany. "fuck you!" brittany says weakly getting up from the floor and storming out of the party. everyone cheered for emily and after everything went back to normal.

"i thought i could've been friends with her." emily laughed as she sat down with denis. "i wouldn't blame you. last time this happened was almost two years ago. we both would've thought she changed." denis replies holding emily's hand.

"thanks for cheering for me." emily said with a small laugh. "i'd do anything for you. don't worry." denis replies with a smile. "i love you." emily whispered. "i love you, too." he replied.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

bree's bonker thoughts!

EMILY AND DENIS ARE GOALS
IDC IDC IDC
BRITTANY CAN SUCK MY-