✧ the hospital ✧

[ Chapter 11: the hospital ]

i'm always one step ahead, baby!

[ Word Count: 807 ]

[ Warnings: cursing ]

[ AUTHORS NOTE: ily all :) ]

[ song of the chapter:
sugar : brockhampton ]

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

narrative
as everyone arrived at the hospital genesis ran to the front desk and asked for jennifer gonzalez her sister. they just let genesis go in and her friends followed behind her. they walked into a room with a girl laying on the bed. bruises all over her. "what happened to her?" genesis asked a nurse in shock.

her parents couldn't make it since they were on a trip. "she got in a terrible car accident half an hour ago and is is currently in a coma. who are you exactly?" the nurse replied. "i'm her s-sister." genesis replied.

"oh, we're super sorry." the nurse replies and walks outside. genesis falls onto her knees and begins to sob. everyone gets closer to genesis and they gave her a warm hearted hug. "why her?" genesis sobbed.

"don't worry. she's only in a coma." marley replied to genesis's own question. "only in a coma?!" genesis replied looking up at marley. "i can't believe you!" genesis says getting up.

1 Hour Later

narrative
everyone was sitting in the waiting room as genesis was in a other room with her sister, bree fell asleep next to jennie, emily was on her phone, valerie and vicky were at the vending machine, marley and alex were talking while maya looked up at the ceiling.

"it most be horrible for genesis right now." maya says breaking the silence. "no, duh, sherlock." marley laughs. "sorry, i try to be funny in these moments." marley adds as she face palms herself. "it ok." maya replied with a smile.

maya got up from her seat and quietly walked towards genesis's sister's room. she walked in and saw genesis quietly crying. maya rushed over to genesis and gave her a hug. "don't cry, everything will be fine. you've to keep your head up." maya said softly. "i'm trying." genesis relied.

one week later

narrative
"i'm having a party, i need you to come over and help me buy food, drinks, etc." jennie says on the phone with bree as she walks down the stairs of her home.