Pre-Party

I woke up early the next day. Niklaus was still sleeping in bed. I crawled out of bed, grabbed a robe, and hurried downstairs.

When I got out of bed, there were a bunch of people already starting to set up. I guess Nik compelled them. Anyway, all of the invitations were in a box, and one would be sent to every person in Mystic Falls. We were going to have a huge party, mostly celebrating the Labonair's (me, Jake, and Hayley), but it was also to just have some fun, and forget about the troubles we have had the last couple weeks.

The invitations were gorgeous bright white card stock, embossed with gold, and the prettiest cursive I had ever seen. There were at least a two hundred in that box. The invitations read out, 

You are Invited to the Mikaelson's Mansion for a 20th century Ball! 

Attire: Gowns, and Suits

Time: 7 o'clock at night today

Where: The Mikaelson's Mansion

Open Bar, and Catering

I was so excited that I was able to meet Hayley, and a lot of other people in Mystic Falls. Nik often had me stay in the house when he went out. I know he is seeing someone else, but it's okay, because I know he loves me more. I think the girl is a friend of the Petrova Doppelganger. She is supposedly a vampire, but I am better than her because I am a hybrid, and I can kill her with one bite.

The help was rushing around me, cleaning up, decorating, and cooking. I was sort of in the middle of it, so I went into the cooler room to get a blood bag.

When I went into the cooler room,  was shocked. There was no cooler. Just an empty table. I walked out of the cooler room, and stormed up the stairs to my room where Niklaus still laid. 

"Nik!" I cried, "Where are all of the blood bags! I am hungry!" He turned towards you and opened his eyes. 

"They are in the kitchen." He replied groggily, "Why did you wake up already?"

"I am up because I thought we would have to prepare for the party, but you obviously got people to do that for you." I stated. 

"Love, I don't do that kind of stuff." Nik started to climb out of bed. "I will get you a blood bag from downstairs, and bring it up. Just start getting ready."

"Okay, get me the O-Neg!" I smiled as he darted out of my room, and down the stairs. While Nik was gone, I changed into a pair of ripped jeans, and a crop top. I didn't bother doing my makeup yet. Nik came back with two wine glasses filled with blood, and wine, he handed it to me, and then took a sip of his own drink.

"I need you to get a suit for Jake by 5 Nik." I said as I took a sip of my cocktail, "And I need a dress, nothing I own is good enough!"

"Have him come at 6, I have every single color, and size suit imaginable here, and I have a very special dress I am going to give you later." He replied, "And please stay away from the doppelganger, and company, other than the Salvatore's, okay?" He replied. I leaned in and gave him a big kiss. He smiled, and kissed me back. "Come on love, take a shower, do your makeup, whatever you need! I" 

"Well." I said, "I do need a shower. Join me?" I extended my arm for him to grab, he smiled. 

"Of course I will!" He replied, grabbing my hand. I pulled him to the bathroom. We took our clothes off real quick, and hopped into the hot shower. 

"Now love, hurry up a tad, I have a surprise for you after this!" Niklaus cheered just as I started to wash my body.

"Okay!" I said as I started to rinse my body off. I quickly finished doing whatever I had to do in the shower. Nik scooped me up, and carried me out of the shower. He dropped me down onto a bunch of towels, and then grabbed one, and started to dry me off.

After I was dry, he scooped me up, still naked, and brought me into his room. On his bed, there was a bundle of roses, and silk robe. I grabbed the robe, and put it on. After I put the robe on, I held the bouquet of roses, and smelt them.

"Aw Nik, you are so sweet. You knew that roses were my favorite! I love you!" I smiled, and kissed him on the cheek. 

"You really think that is all I got you?" He asked, and then started laughing, "Oh how wrong are you." He had a sheet over a pile of something. He dramatically pulled the sheet off of the pile. There was a pile of boxes wrapped in what looked like gold. "Come on now love, pick one, or all of them!" I pointed at the box on the top. It was a long, flat box. Nik handed it to me. I peeled back the wrapping paper, making sure I didn't mess the paper up, and then I held the box in my hand.I took the lid off the box. It was jewelry. 

There laid a beautiful gold necklace, with a huge diamond pendant on it. "Oh my god Nik, it is beautiful!" I cried, tears forming in my eyes. He grabbed it from my hands, and draped it around my neck. 

This process went on for another hour and a half, with earrings, bracelets, a purse, a gorgeous pair of shoes, a tiara, and a gorgeous dress. They all had diamonds on them. 

The dress had a beautiful white, and blue ombred corset area, and a long dark blue tulle skirt. The earrings matched the necklace, with a beautiful drop diamond. The bracelets were small diamond encrusted bangles. The Shoes were Jimmy Choo's that were bejeweled with diamonds. The tiara looked like something the queen of England would wear. It was stunning with silver, and diamonds.

"Honestly Nik, you should just write spoiled, on my back. I love you Niklaus Mikaelson, for always, and forever." I kissed him on the lips.

"Always, and forever." He whispered in my ear.