Welcome Home

"Welcome home love." We both hears, and turned our heads. Kol was standing there.

"Kol what, how?" Elijah cried.

"Elijah, you aren't the only brother Nik likes! Nik needed a new favorite brother, so guess who he picked? The most fun brother. Me!" Kol smiled, and winked at me.

"Where is Nik?" I cried. Staring at Kol. I needed to see him.

"He's back at your house." He replied. "You can go see him now." Without hesitation, I ran back to the house where I left Nik 6 months ago. I bust through the door, without a key, and ran up to our room.

The door was closed, and I could hear another person I. There with him. I kicked the door down, and ran in.

Klaus, and Caroline were there, in our bed. They didn't notice that I came in.

"Caroline Forbes? Really?" I yelled. They both stopped doing whatever they were doing. Caroline got off of him, covered up, and Nik's face turned to anger.

"What are you doing here Alexis?" He muttered, while putting a shirt on.

"I came to win you back, but obviously you don't want me back." I uttered.

"Oh did I mention he was hooking up with the girl he was cheating on you with like 5 years ago?" Kol caught up, and started to chuckle.

"Is this like a family reunion or something? Or are you going to let them watch us have sex?" Caroline asked.

"Leave us now!" Niklaus glared at her

"Seriously?" She cried. Nik shot her a single look, the death stare. She crawled out of the bed, and threw her clothes on. She ran out as fast as she could.

"Now, where were we?" Klaus asked, a wicked smile spreading across his face.

"I was just about to leave you man slut." I cried. I tried to leave the room, but Kol stopped me, grabbing me by the neck. Nik sat up, and laced his fingers together, putting them behind his head. I just dangled there. I could hear his heart, or maybe it was my own, racing, trying to stay calm. I didn't know what to do. Kol was still grasping my neck. He was too old and powerful for me to overpower him, and leave, or attack Nik.

"Well it is lovely to see you my wife." Niklaus laughed, "Kol, you can let her down." Kol lowered me down to the ground, and then let go of my neck. Now was my time to escape. I ran and bit Kol as hard as I could in the neck. Sinking my fangs into his neck, I heard Gina cream in pain.

Kol was an original, so my bite would not kill him, but it would make him go mad for a while.

I bolted to the door, but Nik made it there before me.

"Where are you going love?" He asked, "I thought we were going to have a nice chat!" Nik grabbed me by the shoulder. I could feel him dislocating it.

Kol was still lying on the ground from the bite.

"Leave us Kol." Niklaus yelled, still holding my shoulder. Kol pulled himself up, and dragged himself out of the room. "There are blood bags of my blood in the kitchen!" Nik Hillary's down the staircase. "Now where were we?" He asked. I was frozen. No idea of what to do, or what was going to happen.

"It's been a bloody long time since I've seen you Alexis Fyre." He said, throwing me into the bed. He dove onto me, lips locking. It was just like when we first met. Truly true love.

It had been so long since our lips had touched, or our bodies pressed up against each other's, and it was fucking amazing.

"Oh my god," I moaned, "Niklaus bloody Mikaelson I love you! You are my husband! You are my everything! I am so sorry I ever left you!"

"Alexis Fyre," he moaned back, "You are the love of my life, I am sorry I kept your father hostage, and killed your family! Never leave me again or I will have your heart!"

"Wait what?" I paused.

"Nothing." He replied, "force of habit." He returned to kissing my neck. His body on top of mine was amazing. There was still a spark when our bodies touched.

"Why did I ever leave!" I cried out into the air, nobody other than Klaus, and the dark abyss of no sunlight."

"I don't k ow but I wish you never did!" He hollared into the air.

I woke up god knows when, but he was beside me, I could feel his feet under the bed. It felt so right. I questioned every choice I ever made, and then I apologized to him again in my mind.

I was happy again.