Bastard

MATURITY LATER ON IN CHAPTER IT IS VERY SHORT

Niklaus was turned around, facing a wall. He was surrounded by white roses, and he was wearing a suit.

"Nik, What the hell is going on?" I asked angrily.

"Um, you aren't supposed to be here love." He replies sheepishly.

"What the hell are you doing? Invite me in so I can kick your ass!" I screamed.

"Alexis Fyre, you are hereby invited into this house." He said as I walked in.

It was a gorgeous house, with a butterfly staircase, and a stunning crystal chandelier.

"Alexis, I'm so sorry. You weren't supposed to be here until later!" He cried like a sad little puppy.

"So What is this place? Are you moving in with that slut Caroline? Is this her house?" I cried.

"No. It is our house." He replies smiling. "I bought this house for the two of us. Why should we live with Elijah? This can be our home." I started smiling.

"You, sly, bastard!" I cheered running up to him, catching me in his arms. "I love you." I whispered in his ear.

"I will give you a tour later." He said as he put me down, "but first," he bent down into one knee. "Will you marry me?" He asked. I was stunned. I just stared into his sparkling eyes, as he grabbed my hand, and showed me the gorgeous engagement ring. There was a ginormous diamond on it, encrusted with smaller diamonds on the band.

"I will Niklaus Mikaelson!" I cheered as I kissed him on the cheek, bursting with excitement. He grabbed my waist, and spun me around.

"I am getting married!" I laughed.  Niklaus put me down, and then he smiled.

"Are you ready for a tour love?" He asked.

"Yeah!" I cheered. He grabbed my wrist and ran up the staircase to the first room.

"This is the master bedroom." He showed me, it was huge. It was a giant room, with. King sized bed. I could see three closets, and a bathroom.

Niklaus pulled me into the bathroom. There were two sinks, a rain shower, and a jacuzzi. I just marveled at it, until he pulled me to the closets.

My closet at the old mansion was already pretty big, just fitting all of my stuff. This closer was a store. It was empty, but somebody could live in there. There was a door in the closet, which lead to another closet area, and that little closet area led to Nik's closet. The house was amazing!

There were 10 other bedrooms, 16 bathrooms, a living room, family room, kitchen, dining hall, parlor, gym, storage closets, two pools, a hot tub, and terrace.

MATURITY STARTS HERE

Nik pulled me back up to the master bedroom, grabbed my waist, and pulled me onto the bed.

"Are you ready love?" He asked as he started to strip.

"Yes!" The word slipped out of my mouth as he started to unhook my bra. He slammed me on my back onto the bed, and he was kissing me so hard. His lips like clouds, his love like angels.

MATURITY STOPS HERE

We stayed in the bed for what felt like hours, I turned towards Niklaus.

"Nik, do you ever wish we could procreate? I always wanted kids when I was younger, just so I could raise them the exact opposite way my parents rose me." He turned towards me.

"Yes, I do wish I could sometimes love, but there are other solutions. "Like, I can have a child." He smiled.

"Can I?" I asked anxiously.

"Yes. Hybrids can, vampires cannot." He replied.

"This is amazing Nik!" I cheered, as he kissed me on the cheek.

A/N Okay so I know hybrids can't have kids, but you know- I just wanted to make this more interesting. I hope you enjoyed, and send me ideas! Tell me if you want me to go back to doing things closer to actual TVD!