Run.

"Tell Elijah to run? We were mearly having a conversation!" I cried, Niklaus was giving me his death stare. "He said he loves me, big deal, I love him like a brother! I love you Niklaus bloody Mikaelson! You are my sire, you are my king! You are my lover!"

"He's loves you since the day we met. He never admitted it, and I let it go. Not anymore." Niklaus yelled.

"If you make him leave, I leave too Klaus." I screeched back.

"I Order you to stay here." He screamed.

"You order me? Am I your slave or something?" Tears were rolling down my face. "You know what Klaus, I am leaving, I will go with Elijah. And guess what? When I was pissed at you for having my father captive, I ran to him, literally, and then we had animal sex. So suck it Klaus."

"I'm sorry," he started to laugh, it scared me a little. "It sounded to me like you said you had sex with my brother?"

"Yes that's right Klaus, I had sex with him, and it was great." With that, I ran away to Elijahs. I was so angry at Nik. He overreacted too much, but I guess so did I. It was the aggressive wolf inside of us.

I got to Elijah's. He was inside, alone.

"Elijah, we have to run. Niklaus is so angry at us. We have to go. Leave everything." I cried, Elijah didn't say a word, he just grabbed me, and pulled me away.

I didn't see where we were, Tears blurring my vision. Niklaus was my Lover, my king, my world. And I left him so quickly. He was the thing that made me the happiest, and could make me want to kill myself at the same time. I could feel my heart beating in my chest, Elijah's pounded in sync with mine.

"Everything will be okay darling, I promise you that. We can start a new life, a new family, and we will never have to see Niklaus again." Elijah reassured me. I was still so emotional. "Niklaus will get over it eventually. He always does. I may end up with a dagger in my heart in a coffin, but he would never kill you if we are gone long enough."

"But I want to be with him, and I want you to be alive, without a dagger in your heart." I sobbed.

"Everything will be okay. He always takes the dagger out at some point. But Niklaus always gets his way. He will find a way for you to love him again, he always finds a way, no matter what it costs the rest of us." Elijah stopped in front of a little condo. He wrapped his arms around me, I embraced the hug, sniffling a little. The tears starting to stop forming.

Elijah made me happy, but I knew he was not the one I wanted to be with. Ever since that time that I met them, where they killed my whole family, I just somehow knew Nik was the one, and Elijah would always be a good friend, or Allie, never a lover. Yet for some reason, we had sex when I was mad, and we both enjoyed it. He loved me, maybe I did love him a little. He was caring, forgiving, and patient, three traits Nik usually did not have. I was torn.

"Niklaus is going to retaliate against us. He will compel dozens to find us, or hunt us down himself, you know that right?" I asked, as Elijah pulled my hand, walking up the stairs to the condo.

"This is our temporary home Alexis." He completely ignored my question. "We are 2,876 miles away from Mystic Falls now. Welcome to Vancouver!" Elijah cheered.

"You brought me to Canada?" I asked, "Briliant! I just wish we could go to a different continent."

"Anything is possible love, anything can be achieved with some money, well, compulsion. We can go anywhere together."

For a moment, I just imagined everywhere I could go for some peace away from Nik. Italy, Spain, Japan.

I still couldn't get Niklaus out of my head. I kept thinking, I love you Niklaus Mikaelson but we aren't psychic so he would never see my message. Maybe I could find a Witch to send him a message, more private, and interesting. He can't track our cells when we use a magic spell. There has to be Witches here.

I started to write out my letter.

Niklaus Mikaelson.
I miss you already. I know you are mad, but please get over it. When you have calmed down, send me a message like this, and then I will come back home. I am safe, and I really do love you so much. You are my world.
XOXO
Alexis Fyre
Your Wife
Your lover
Your hybrid

Ps when I get back to you, I want to take you to Seaside, and show you something.

Once I found a witch, I would send him this message, and he would know everything. I just wanted us to be happy. We could have kids, and live happily ever after, eternally.

Of course being an immortal, I knew our relationship would never be truly perfect, and their would defiantly be some bumps, or mountains as it is now, but I always thought that our love could overpower that anger, and hate. I thought, well I hope that we are stronger than this, that we can fight, and get back to our true loves, each other.

That night, I dreamed about him, maybe he was dreaming about me, or maybe I was psychic, but I just knew that I loved him. I told him that in the dream, I also told him the message was coming.

I know the dream was fake, but I just wanted to hug, and kiss him. Tell him everything would be okay. But alas, it was nothing but a one way dream. I put things in, and they just came out right where they started.