Vampiress of Mystic Falls

1 o'clock in the morning. Out, and about sucking blood out of peoples necks. It was a rush of energy. I didn't realize how much fun it was to be a vampire. I was quick as lightning, and I had the strength of a thousand women.

We were out in the middle of the town, and we were having a hell of a time. You would be surprised at how many people you could find in the middle of the night in a small town. There were loads of people out, so we were able to suck a lot of blood. 

"Well love, how many people did you eat tonight?" Niklaus asked, approaching me. He grabbed my hands, and the body I just drained dropped to the hard pavement of the road. 

"I think five, maybe six. I But I am not full yet. I still want at least another person, maybe two or three.." I replied, as I charged to another human, and sunk my fangs into their neck. 

"Whatever you want my queen. I honestly think that you have dropped so many bodies here today, you deserve to be the Vampiress Queen of Mystic Falls." Nik smiled, dropping another body. We had been out hunting for not much longer than an hour, I was surprised at how hungry I was. I didn't realize how much blood Nik, and the other Originals, and vampires drank each day. I honestly felt like I needed a jumbo jet full of blood before I would be satisfied.

We ran around the town center snuffing out poor, defenseless, innocent wandering souls, doing who knows what in the middle of the night. They didn't know what they were getting into. They didn't know they were going to die today. There was a young man who was sitting outside the Mystic Grille, on the sidewalk. He had dark brown hair, and a chiseled jawline. His eyes were a piercing blue. He was gorgeous. I sort of stared at him for a minute,  kind of forgetting about Niklaus, my eternal lover, who made me immortal.

"Now come on, drain the young fellow!" Niklaus cheered, "Or I will." He opened his mouth, and his fangs came out. His eyes turned gold, just like mine. I approached the young fellow, and I starred him in his big, gorgeous eyes. 

"Come with me, don't make a sound." I stated. 

"I'm sorry? Why would I come with you?" He asked, very confused. He saw my eyes change color from gold to green. "What just happened with your eye?"

"Oh! Nothing. It must be the lighting. Um, Hi. My name is Alexis, Whats yours?" I asked, trying to cover up the fact that I just tried to suck his blood out of his veins. Out of nowhere, Niklaus appeared behind me. I could feel him breathing down my neck, and his arms around my waist. 

"Who might this be?" He asked, and then he whispered in my ear, "Why haven't you sucked the blood out of his veins?" 

  "My names is Jake, but most people call me JJ. Why are you covered in blood?" He extended his hand for me to shake it. Out of nowhere, Niklaus came behind me.  

"Well Jake, we were coming back from a costume party. We were vampires." I laughed, and then I whispered, "He couldn't be compelled Nik. Can you see if he is on vervain?" Nik sniffed the air.

"No vervain anywhere. Must be a warlock."Niklaus whispered in my ear. "Hello. My name is Klaus I am Alexis' boyfriend." Niklaus extended his arm for Jake to shake it. Jake shook his had, and smiled.

"It was wonderful meeting you. I just moved here today, and I am sort of lost. This was just a nice place to chill, and get a state of mind. I could have been abducted, and not notice!" Jake started to laugh. 

"Well I have lived here for what feels like an eternity!" Nik chuckled. "Well we better run, but it was wonderful to meet you!" Nik totally just lied right there. He hated meeting new people, especially when he felt threatened by them. He was threatened that Jake would steal me from him. After we left, we got back to the mansion. The light was on in the upstairs bedroom, I guess Elijah was up there. 

"What the bloody hell! Why didn't you just bite him?" He screamed, "You could have just but him, there was no vervain in his system!"

"How was he not compelled?" I asked, "Was he a warlock Werewolf?" 

"Don't call him a warlock. Warlock is just a glorifies with. Its stupid. If he is a witch, he is a bloody witch." Niklaus groaned.

"Okay fine. Is he a witch? Can you sense the magic festering inside of him, or the werewolf gene? Maybe he is related to you? Maybe he is related to me? Because I am Labonair, and you are, well not Labonair. Ansel was defiantly not related to me, so I know we are safe being together, but I do not know, wouldn't you be happy if he was related to me?"  I asked. Niklaus grinned.

"I don't know. We could try to turn him, and see what happens? Otherwise we could just kill him, and be damned." Niklaus replied. He grabbed my waist, and pulled me in. "He will never take you, and he will never be anything. If he does turn, I will chop his head off, and keep it as a prize." He grinned, and then kissed me on the cheek. "Come on now love. We must go up, shower, and then have some fun." He motioned for me to follow, and then I grabbed his hand, and then he whisked me upstairs to the bathroom.

"Shower part two I guess!" I cheered. We did a quicker version of what we did the night before. It only took us ten minutes to wash all of the blood out of our hair, and off our skin.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Ready." I replied.