The pictures and Dream!

KawaiiRosalina15 asks:
Red, Dream! Send me the pictures you took!!

Honeysucklegames asks:
To Dream: DRRRREEEEAAAAMMMM!!! Why did you slap your crush?!!! If it was up to me I would dare him to pin you and kiss you on the teeth, but I'm not going to because I'm a good girl, and I'm waiting for later to dare Cross that *evil laughing*.

Arthur's Pov~
I was reading the first one out loud when Fell and Dream shouted "Already on it, here you go":

Arthur's Pov~I was reading the first one out loud when Fell and Dream shouted "Already on it, here you go":

Ink then started shouting "YOU BETTER DELETE THOSE AND DON'T POST THEM OR SEND THEM TO ANYONE!!!" Ink had a dark hue of rainbow all over her face when Error grabbed Ink's wrist and pulled her closer as he then licked her neck, seems like he alread...

Ink then started shouting "YOU BETTER DELETE THOSE AND DON'T POST THEM OR SEND THEM TO ANYONE!!!" Ink had a dark hue of rainbow all over her face when Error grabbed Ink's wrist and pulled her closer as he then licked her neck, seems like he already knows her sensitive spots ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Dream, Fell and Blue seem to all have their phones out as they are sending the pictures to you :

 Dream, Fell and Blue seem to all have their phones out as they are sending the pictures to you :

Dream's Pov~
"Cross, can we talk?" I asked as Cross nodded and followed me into my bed room. I then said "listen Cross, I am so sorry. I don't know what came over me, I panicked and my instincts kicked in and I slapped you, I didn't mean to honestly. I am super sorry, the truth is I do like you, like, like like you and I didn't know and I, I... I understand if you don't like me anymore, I hope you can forgive me?" I didn't even realise I was crying until Cross wiped my cheek clean of tears. As he then pulled me into a hug, he had his chin resting on my cranium. I hugged back enjoying his embrace as I then did the unthinkable and pulled his face down to my level and kissed him. It was not just any old kiss, it was slow and passionate, full of love and affection for each other. My instincts kicked in again, as I had opened my teeth and licked his hoping for entrance, surprisingly he allowed me. As we deepened the kiss, it turned into a full make out session. It was magical as minutes felt like hours passing. Then we had to release, darn oxygen, why must I need you to breathe. The magical moment passed as the sounds of quiet pants were heard from us regaining our breath. I hugged him again and he asked "does this mean we are a couple now?" I thought about it for a second, then I nodded my head and said yes. We went back to the lounge room where everyone else was and announced the news, Fell slapped Cross on the back and said well done and Error shrugged and nodded in a congratulatory manner as Blue and Ink hugged me and celebrated happily.

Feel free to leave an ask or dare at any time. : ) have a good day/night/evening/morning/afternoon my cinnamon rolls, madymoocow away!