Ten year olds and more!

MagnificentSans95 asks:
Aww! So cute! Now for some magic! All the children are now ten!

Honeysucklegames asks:
Ship children aye? Then, Fell and Blue *hands them a basket* these are for you! The girl's name is Razberry and the boy's name is Bluecherry.

Blue's Pov~
"Another basket, does this mean there's another child?" As Red and I removed the blanket there was not one but two small skele-children. Due to Honeysucklegames comment, "I'm guessing that the girl's name is Razberry, that is so cute! And the little boy's name is Bluecherry, even cuter!" Red seems to agree, what are we gonna tell Cherry? Wait where is Cherry?!? Red seems to have noticed my change in emotion as he then realises what I'm so worried about. We are now frantically looking around calling for him, what are we thinking he is a baby he won't understand us. Suddenly a young skeleton walks into the room, he looks around ten as he then says "yes mum, you called?" Red and I immediately stopped what we were doing and then noticed that this was Cherry, he had grown. We all hugged as I then showed him his new siblings, I hope they don't grow up too quickly, their already around one. I had a slight frown upon my face thinking that we just missed like most of our first sons childhood. Ink came rushing in pulling a much older PJ with her. She seemed a bit sad but also excited, she must be sad about missing her daughter's childhood too. Wow tho, PJ is still a very small child but very cute too. We then looked to each other as we then ran out to find Dream and Lux, I wonder because Lux doesn't have a body yet, will she have one now or will she still be the same just act more like a ten year old? We saw Dream sleeping soundly on the couch with her head laying on Cross's as he caresses her cheek, Lux was sitting on her lap also sound asleep, nothing seems to have changed look wise maybe an aura doesn't grow in size just in personality and stuff. I can't wait to see what Gaster made for her body, I'm sure she will be so cute! Ink and I calm down as we then walk back to our children who are now happily playing with Red and the babies.

Feel free to leave an ask or dare at any time. : ) have a good day/night/evening/morning/afternoon, Have fun my cinnamon rolls, madymoocow away!