Cherry's opinion!

Honeysucklegames asks:
*SQQQQQEEEAAALLL*

Cherry, how do you like your new twin siblings?

Cherry's Pov~
"Um, you mean Razberry and Bluecherry? I think their adorable and even though their only one, they are so much fun to play with. Even Paperjam and Lux likes them, oh look their playing with them right now. Aww their so cute, you know I hope they get to have a good childhood, unlike me but that is alright it means that I am more knowledgeable and can understand how to treat them better. Hmm, I wander how mum and dad are doing?" As I walked into the lounge room, I saw that all the parents were playing the poky game but it seems like mum and dad lost. Either that or their adjudicating to find the winner to verse them or something like that. I hope Cream wins, that is my ship name for Cross and Dream. Ink and Error is Errink or Ink Spill and mum and dad is Cherryberry. I'm gonna go play with Razberry and Bluecherry so I'll talk to you later or not, I still don't know what is going on here, just that there are askers and you have to answer their questions or do what ever dare they give you, no exceptions under any circumstances.

Feel free to leave an ask or dare at any time. : ) have a good day/night/evening/morning/afternoon, Have fun my cinnamon rolls, madymoocow away!