Memories, Lux, SF and Lust O_O

MagnificentSans95 asks:
Here!* gives everyone memories of their older kids childhoods* Sorry for making you miss out...

Honeysucklegames asks:
Hmm...For the adults, what would you do if I made Lust and Swapfell Sans appear??

Neon_nightmare395 asks:
So what do you kiddos want to be when you grow up? Also Lux do you have a new body now or are you still a purple blob thing but you're still really cute?!?

Error's Pov~
"W-Wwow, wAS It juSt m-mme oR DOeS anYOnE ElSE f-F-FeeL lIKE THe-re wAS a ParT of-of-OF them MISSING And AR-rE NoW WhOLe? LIke a bUNCh of M-m-MiSSInG MEmorIEs JUSt Came BACk? This is so weird. Maybe one of the askers ended up asking for the missing memories of our children's childhoods to change me back?! "Yeah, I feel that way too! I wonder... Jammy, can you please come here!" KiKi must have an answer to all this. "Coming mum! What's-up?Are-you-ok?Is-something-wrong!?!" "Jammy sweetie, do you by chance suddenly have all your childhood memories, as if you always had them??" Jammy looked at KiKi and then at me, I feel like we are all going through the same thing... Wait... As I looked up I realised that KiKi and I had forgotten that we are not alone as I saw Cross, Dream, Fell, Blue and their children all looking at us as if they were going through the exact same thing. I nudged Inky and then asked the others " YoU GUyS ar-ArE gOiNG thRougH t-T-tHE SAme thiNG, ArNT yoU??" They all nodded as we all stared smiling, we have the memories of our children's childhoods, the most important parts of their lives, this is great. Suddenly yet another *ping* was heard as a new ask/dare was shown, I read it out loud. " FoR thE A-aDulTS, WHAt woUlD YOu ThINk iF I mADe lUST AnD sWAPfELL Ap-P-pear? oH h*lL No! I'm OUt!!" Everyone looked really angry and frustrated except for Blue and Dream, they just looked confused as to why everyone's moods changed so quickly at the mention of their names. Why did Inky even help that creator make the AU come to life, surely she knew it was a bad idea to begin with, right?? Another *ping* was heard as Lux then answered it "The answer is no, I do not yet have a body but Uncle Gaster is making one right now as we speak and it will hopefully be ready when we Finnish this weird asky, darey thing we have going on here. Does that answer your question and also thank you, I'm sure if I was able to see you, you are cute too!"

Sorry that I haven't updated in a long time, if it helps I am working on the next update to my Fresh Paper book. Feel free to leave an ask or dare at any time. : ) have a good day/night/evening/morning/afternoon, Have fun my cinnamon rolls, madymoocow away!