Other ships and THE STAR SANSES

(Please don't play song until later ^~^)
Danxie400 asks:
I have questions for what's your reaction of Blue, Ink and Dream being shipped with other Sanses like Errorberry, Dustberry, Freshberry, Inkberry, Nightberry, Clasicberry, Danceberry, Smokeberry, Inkmare, Drink, Ink X Geno, Cink, Freshink, Dreammare, Dreamfell and Horriddream. Also I dare Ink, Dream and Blue to sing the Star Sanses Song in front of their boyfriends.

No One Pov~
Everyone is looking at echo there in horror and have fearful and disgusted faces as they listed to the last ship names being called. Ink bolts to her Error shouting mine at the top of her nonexistent lungs as Error is forcefully tackled to the ground. Landing with an oof, the two lay together in an awkward but comfortable hug. Blue doing a similar thing to Fell but in stead of them on the floor, it seems they 'fell' on the coffee table. Which soon after collapsed at the Ezra wait causing the two to be in a pile of wood. Cross just pulled Dream into a hug and kisses her cheek.

Error finishes reading the dare and looks down at Ink, Blue and Dream with his brow bone raised as if to say 'go on, I'm interested' as the girls all get the same looks from their boyfriends, they stand in the centre of the room, surrounded by their loved one and started singing.

(Play song now please)
" If you're evil and you're on the rise,
You can count on the four of us taking you down
Cause we're good, and evil can't crush our dreams
We'll win the fight, and then go out of Nice Cream!

We. are the Star Sanses, we'll always save the day!
and if you think we can't We'll always find a way!
That's why every universe, believes in
Ink, Blueberry, Dream, and Frisk the Human

If you could only know, who we really are
When we discovered worlds, for out beyond the stars
We were amazed to find, their beauty and their worth
So we will protect our friends, and every universe
Every universe, yeah we will protect them!

I will fight for the ones made by me, so they'll live in peace and harmony
I will fight in the name of justice, and everything that I believe in!
I will fight for all the things they they dream of, their hopes will not be crushed by any foe
I will fight against everything, that wants to destroy them and all their homes
Yeah, the odds are against us, this won't be easy, but we're not gonna do it alone!

We. are the Star Sanses, we'll always save the day!
and if you think we can't We'll always find a way!
That's why every universe, believes in
Ink, Blueberry, Dream, and Frisk the Human". The girls finished with a fancy bow as everyone was clapping as they sat down with their families they received lots of hugs, kisses and complements, as their performance was truly spectacular.

Feel free to leave an ask or dare at any time. : ) have a good day/night/evening/morning/afternoon, Have fun my cinnamon rolls, madymoocow away!