Pokey

Sup my cinnamon rolls!! It's been a while huh? Anywho since I haven't been getting any asks or dares lately I decided to do my own dare so here we go hope you enjoy!

madymoocow -that's me;)- asks:
I dare all the adults to do the pokey challenge and see who lasts the longest! (But no one can do better than Palette and Goth! Shhh)

(90's nightmare was kicked out and everyone is back to normal.)

No One's Pov~

Everyone nodded in agreement meant at this idea. As a box of pokey sticks teleport on the coffee table Error picked it up, opened it and pulled one out sticking one end in his mouth as he passed the box to Fell he did the same and so did Dream. PJ asked if everyone was ready and they all nodded as Ink, Blue and Cross bit on the other ends of the pokey sticks. PJ soon said go as the children watched intently rooting for their parents to win and prove that they are the best. After three to five minutes passed all the pokey was eaten and it was just a wait to see who can hold the kiss the longest. About half an hour went past and the oven went off as smoke and the smell of burning was all through the air. Suddenly Blue unlinked with Fell as she ran to the kitchen to go deal with the problem. This meant that team Cherryberry was out and that only leaves team Errink and team Cream. Another hour goes by as everyone had gotten bored and started playing games waiting to declare a loser and a winner when Ink and Dream glanced at each other and winked as they both separated causing a tie between the two teams. Within all this time the children besides PJ had actually fallen asleep so the adults decided to join them, having such an eventful couple of hours really tires someone down to the bone doesn't it.

Sorry it's short, anyway I hope you enjoyed and please feel free to leave an ask or dare at any time. : ) Have a good day/night/morning/afternoon, until next time my cinnamon rolls, madymoocow away!