•Chapter 1• Kidnapped

Gabriel's POV
"Alright everyone, time we make a pit stop" I hear my uncle tell my sister, stepmom, and I. I groaned in annoyance. I hated these pit stops. We never find anything so what's the point.

My uncle, Javi, leaves the van just like everyone else. My sister, Mariana, is headed somewhere, she always disappears like this. And then my stepmom, Kate, follows Javi. I then decided I'll go on my own for once. And I did.

I was in such a pissy mood over...idk. I was just upset at us always on the road. I like being with other people. But Kate says we're safe as long as we have the van and we stay on the road. I grab my flashlight from my bag and start walking around. I hear Javi and Kate killing a walker but I don't seem so alarmed, they got it covered.

Third Person POV
Javi and Kate managed a walker pretty well. Neither one of them were in a good mood because of Gabriel's hormones. After a moment of peace, bits of the herd caught up with the family. Seems to be only 14 or so but they had no gas plus the van wasn't very stable. "We need to find shelter! Quick!" Yelled Kate. She couldn't find Mariana nor Gabe so she began screaming out their names. "Mariana! Gabriel!" No response of either kid. The herd is a few feet away. "Kate!" A voice calls out. It's Mariana! "Oh thank god!" Kate yells. "Have you seen your brother anywhere?" Kate asked with worry. "No, I haven't seen him since we all split up"

Well...shit. The 3 decide to head to a small cabin on the side of the junkyard. They figured once the herd passes, they'll look after Gabe. But little did they know, they aren't alone...

Gabriel's POV
I heard the herd of muertos right behind me. I began screaming out everyone's names but no response. The herd is too loud. So I decided to head into a broken down car and hide on the bottom of the floor inside. Which I did. I then actually fell asleep inside the car. Wow. How stupid.

GUN CLICKS

I slowly open my eyes to see that an older man has a gun pointed to my face. "Get. Up." He says with venom in his voice. I have no weapons on me to defend myself, I left them with Javi. Fuck. I began to slowly get up with fear and just stare at the mystery man. He then kicks the back of my knees and I fall to the ground.

"Ow! Dude! What the fuck?!" I yell. "Shut the fuck up and listen to me!" He screams even louder than me. "Where's ur people?! You're not the loner type, I can tell" He tells me. In fear, I lie to him to protect my family. "I- I'm alone!" I yell. "'N-N-No one is with me!" I continue. But of course he didn't believe my shitty lie and decided to swing his gun to my head, knocking me out cold.

That's the end of chapter 1! Hope u enjoyed it! 530 words, Idk if that's a lot on Wattpad or not...oh whale. But plz post comments to tell me how I'm doing, I wanna improve to make u enjoy it! ~Caitlyn