5 || Story Time

.

-Your POV-

"How do I phrase this?" I ask towards myself.

What's the point of hiding myself towards Antonio? He's still the happy Spaniard I know.

"I'm friends with you all, except Lovino is grown up this time. One day I was invited to Arthurs house for some tea. He told me about this book about a blonde, British pirate. After I drank the tea... I came here."

Antonio put a hand under his chin in interest. "So you're stuck at this time?"

I nodded. "I have no idea how to get back but I'm having a nice time here."

"Ragazza, what am I like as an adult?" Lovino asked.

"You're grown up, for starters. You swear a lot and nothing has really changed." I glanced at Antonio and Lovino.

'I didn't mention your... Boyfriend!' I mentally snickered. Who knew I shipped them.

I sighed. "Spamano~"

"Que?"

"Nothing."

Antonio got up and stretched. "Well, I'll be out if you need me. Don't cause trouble."

He left and I turned to Lovino. "Does Antonio have a map?"

He shrugged. "Like I know. But Bastardo talked about eyebrows having the other part of something."

I smiled. "If I can get back home then I just have to do a favor."

Getting up I plan to get to Antonio's quarters. "Would you mind covering for me? Thanks, love you!"

I winked before running through any room.

"Oi!" I turned to see a muscular pirate.

"Qué haces aquí?" (Why are you here?)

'Speak English!' I angrily thought.

Without very much prior knowledge of Spanish, I said something that you should know when you go to Spain. "¿Dónde está el baño?" (Where's the bathroom?)

"¿Baño? Ahí." He pointed to a random door. (Bathroom? There.)

"Gracias." I thanked him and went in.

'That was close. I thought anime taught me how to be a ninja.' Luckily there was a mirror.

My face... I'M A POTATO! It was like Shrek gave me his face for the day. I really need to get back home.

"This adventure..." I grumbled and stared at the mirror.

Light reflected somewhere, I turned and walked towards where the light flickered.

"Sweet." I bent down and grabbed a latch before lifted it away.

"I love secrets." Bitterly, I said at the thought of getting caught.

"YOLO." Crawling through the dark I smashed into a wall with my face. Raising my head up I opened another door.

The room was just like Arthur's except a lot of red. "Must be Antonio's room."

I got out and hurried to get the other piece of the map he seeks. Nothing out of the ordinary except for a large painting. Carefully I tilted it to see the other half of the map.

"cliche," I smirked and went through the tunnel again. Sliding the map into my outfit I run back to Lovino.

"Missed me?" I announced and stopped when Antonio was there.

"Where were you, chica?" He smiled but his eyes were dangerous.

"Is it wrong to go to the bathroom?" I sassed.

He shook his head. "You can tell at least me or the crew where you go."

"You sound like a mom that wants to know wherever your child is going." I laughed and set Lovino on my lap.

He didn't like it at first but got used to it once I pet his head.

"Awe~! Lovi is so cute!" Antonio cooed.

"Stay away, bastard!" Lovino tries to kick him with his little feet.

"Don't be mean, Lovino. As for you Antonio, some kids think being cute is an insult." I scolded the both of them.

"But he IS cute." He pouted.

"I can't argue with that." I shrugged.

"Hey! I thought you were on my side!"

We laughed.

🇬🇧-Arthur's POV-🇬🇧

'Damn, he took her. How can I be so blind?' I angrily thought to myself.

"Stop mopin' and get your lass back." Allistor smoked.

"That Spanish wanker." I cursed.

"Captain!" I looked up at the crows nest.

"The Spanish Armada is in sight!" I got out my telescope and spotted the ship.

"SINK 'EM!" I roared.

"Aye!"

Without further ado, the cannons fired into a ship war.
((no pun intended))

The Spaniards fired back and once they got closer. We readied the planks to barge into enemy lines.

"Hold them off! I'm finding (Y/N)."
Rushing out I kicked doors open and killed people along the way.

"Fusososo!" I heard an annoying laugh.

"Hand over (Y/N)!" I turned around.

"I'm not an item, thank you very much." (Y/N) sassed as she stood next to Antonio.

"I believe she will be staying with me. Plus you have that other map piece." Antonio smiled.

I saw (Y/N) wink, she must have something up her sleeve.

"Antonio! Let her go!" A little twerp yelled.

"Lovino! Get back inside!" Spain turned around so I took this opportunity to strike.

But Antonio looked back and blocked it with the hilt of a gun.

"Antonio. I have stayed over than I was permitted but I should head back to Arthur." (Y/N) yawns boredly.

She walked over to the whiny kid and petted his head. "I'll see you again, Lovino."

With a commanding air, (Y/N) walked back to my side. "Negotiations are futile."

Swiftly I hold (Y/N)s hand and run while shooting behind me.

~~~~~~~~~

"Idiot," I growled at (Y/N) as the Spaniard's ship began to burn.

"Hey, don't be a bitch when I did you a favor." Her voice was arrogant.

"What do you mean?" My anger rises.

"This." She held up a ripped piece of a map.

It was like everything was replaced with pride. "You're not so bad," I muttered and snatched the map away.

"Ok! We're sailing towards treasure!" I yelled as the ship changes its course.

END

IM SO SORRY! It took a while to make because I really like my Depressed America x Depressed Reader.