20 || *growl*

. I got an idea while I was in the shower. They do say you think more in the shower.

🇬🇧-England's POV-🇬🇧

I watch as everything crumbles into a void. The ground breaks beneath me making me fall. Nostalgia consumes me as I feel lighter as I fall into the darkness.

I smile, I forgot the reason (Y/N) had to see the different versions of myself. She just saw fractions of myself even though she is just a friend. Friend? Is she a friend? No... she's much more. She made me smile even her constant remarks and teasing annoys me. But I love the happy times we spent together.

-FLASHBACK-

I dive down to save (Y/N). Flailing my arms around like how I think swimmers swim. I yank (Y/N) out of the water.

"Alfred! Toss me a rope!" I yelled, struggling to stay afloat.

"WHAT!?" America looks over the edge and then tossed something. A burger plopped beside me and sunk into the ocean.

"I said toss me some rope!" I fumed.

"I thought you said hamburger."

"Why the fuck would I say hamburger, you obese fuck!" I screamed. (damn chill)

He threw a rope down and pulled both of us up in seconds, surprisingly.

"What happened?" He looks at the unconscious (Y/N).

"Shut up!" I hushed the childish American and performed CPR. Pump the chest for 30 seconds and breathe air in for 2.

Something you learn...

On the second time. I felt (Y/N) hack for air. I smiled that she's alive but she doesn't seem conscious.

"Alfred, go to land quickly."

"On it, Captain!" He saluted and ran to the steering wheel.

I staid with (Y/N), keeping her comfortable and helping her airways.

In half an hour we rushed to the hospital and left (Y/N) to the doctor's care. I huff with a sigh but I was filled with worry.

America placed a hand on my shoulder. "Let's hope that she's ok."

I nodded. "Yeah..."

But that hope was wasted...

With a solemn face, the doctor appeared with bad news. "She suffocated from excess water and destructive bacteria in her system."

"What's the bacteria?" I asked.

"Ne Ne Papa. There is no cure." The doctor shook his head.

I nodded, heart-shattering. "Can I see her?"

He led us to (Y/N)'s room. Peacefully laying on the white hospital bed.

I stroke her hair. "I thought you were ok but I guess not"

Strands of hair fall out of her scalp. I stare at it. 'I can bring her back with this. I read it in a spell book but I never tried it.'