3 || Close

.
🇺🇸-Alfred's POV-🇺🇸

'She is so nice and her cooking is awesome! Wait, I don't think I've asked her name yet.'

"What's your name?" She turned as she put something into our makeshift oven.

"(Y/N), why?" I smiled.

"Nice to meet you!"

"Pleasure is mine, Alfred."

'How did she know my name in the first place?'

"I may know a lot of things. Plus your face shows it."

I held my cheeks.

"Just kidding, are you big enough to get a lot of plates?" I saluted and went to a cupboard and carried stacks of plates.

"You're strong." (Y/N) gaped. I held my arm.

"Yep!" Then a loud bell rings from outside.

"Supper!" Arthur's voice shouted.

Within seconds, crewmates littered the dining room.

"Please get yourself a plate and I shall serve you." (Y/N) called as a long line awaits her.

Quickly I was handed a bowl of stew. "Hurry, I'm busy at the moment."

(Y/N) winked before pouring away but as I was walking away I heard a few people talking.

"She's a keeper." I glared at the people but went to my usual table where I'd sit with Arthur.

"Why's it so rowdy?" I looked up to see Arthur.

"(Y/N)'s cooking is the best, hurry before it's all gone!" He nodded and went to the front of the line.

🇬🇧-Arthur's POV-🇬🇧

"Captain!" (Y/N) smiled and held out a bowl of... stew.

"Try it! Everyone seems to enjoy it."

"Sure. You're overboard if it's disgusting." I took the bowl and sat next to Alfred.

"Why gotta be so rude?" Alfred pouted and ate his food.

"She's going to be cooking for I don't know for how long and I won't tolerate ineffective-" as I took a bite, I lost my words. The beef was perfect with the soup, it was full of flavor.

"Delicious right!" Alfred jumped up.

I nodded. "It's acceptable."

"Jeez, that's what I get even when you were rude?" (Y/N) popped up with a plate of something.

"What's that?" I raised an eyebrow.

She smirked and presented a batch of scones. "Scones."

My favorite but I'll kill someone if they ruin my recipe. Gingerly I took one and ate a bite.

It was sweet yet fruity. Soft but crunchy on the outside. By then I realized it was completely quiet. I swallowed and cleared my throat. "I'm satisfied."

"Woah!" Everyone was in an uproar to get a scone.

"I have some more in the oven in a few minutes!" (Y/N) ran back to the kitchen.

"That's a first. I know your cooking is terrible but to like someone else's scone." I glared at Allistor who smirks at me.

"Sod off."

"Why hide now? It was obvious you loved it."

I got up and pushed my way out. "I'm taking a breather."