18 || *gasp*

In shock, I opened my eyes and sigh as Arthur rub his eyes from drowsiness. The past events flashed through my mind.

I stared at Arthur angrily. He stared back confused. "Why are you staring at me like that?"

Pointing an accusing finger I rambled about how dangerous the situation was. "WE COULD HAVE DIED BACK THERE! ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT NOTHING EVER HAPPENED?"

He sighed dejectedly "alright, I'm sorry for being rash. Do you forgive me?"

I nodded but pout while crossing my arms and turn away. There I faced the window. It was pitch black which confused me.

We fell asleep around noon and what time is it now? I turn to a clock in the room and saw the hands turn like time is going backward.

"Arthur?"

"Hm?"

"What's happening?" I start to get scared. Time is acting weird, it's dark outside, now I'm starting to feel like I'm not me.

"Everything is happening but at the same time it's not." We turned to see Oliver standing by the kitchen with a smile.

"Ollie! Wait... Are you really Ollie?" I question.

Then came a chuckle but not from Oliver but beside me. "Been a while, lass."

Gasping I turned to see Captain Kirkland. "Captain!"

"At your service." He winked.

"Hey, don't steal her attention away." Chibi England pouted as he tries to stab Pirate Kirkland with his arrow.

"No fighting, you two." Angel Arthur flew down, separating the two.

He looked at me and smiled but was shoved to the side by Demon Arthur. "HAHAHA!"

I turned to Arthur who was as shocked as I was. "WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HAPPENING?"

"The interruption caused by you when you met the many version of ourselves have sent us here. As if we are one." King Arthur marched up front.

So Arthur, Chibi Arthur, King Arthur, Angel Arthur, Demon Arthur, Captain Kirkland, are here but it feels like a few are missing.

"I hear so much noise, what's going on?"

An Arthur trips on his feet and slams his body onto the floor. He groans slightly in pain. "Damn it all..."

I help him up but see his eyes slightly pale. "Who are you?"

Without meeting my eyes though he seems sad. "You haven't really met me yet but I'm from that mansion. I'm blind."

I was surprised.

"Do you know how to fix all this?"

He shook his head "but one of might."

I turned to all the different versions of Arthur's. "Do any of you know how to set things back to normal?"

Most shook their head but, King Arthur, Captain Kirkland, and Oliver seem deep in thought. Arthur stood silently.

I raised an eyebrow but kept an eye on the wandering off versions.

"Can't we use magic?" Blind Arthur spoke out. We thought it was worth a shot but what would we do exactly.

"We don't know what is happening so let's not go through that plan unless it is necessary." King Arthur reasoned.

"I feel something strong from downstairs." Oliver looks around.

"Arthur's spell room?" I questioned and quickly went down and saw yet another version of Arthur.